tattoo art

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
GreyGross
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

tattoo art

Post by GreyGross »

[SPAM DELETED]
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Wtf? :|
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Yeah tell me about it Willis. Friggin spammers. :evil:
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

So someone will go through the process of joining this forum to post a single spam that what, about 10 people are going to see??

Oh also - why the change to the the forum ? What happened to the black look? Looked a lot more professional...
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Willis 21 wrote:
So someone will go through the process of joining this forum to post a single spam that what, about 10 people are going to see??
Not someone, a spambot in many instances that gets free publicity via its links being picked up by google, msn, yahoo etc spiders. It can be hard to tell at times which ones are spambots and which are human spam. Yes there are both infecting forums all over. It's a real problem that I've tried numerous phpBB mods to address with somewhat success.
Willis 21 wrote:
Oh also - why the change to the the forum ? What happened to the black look? Looked a lot more professional...
Really, I actually like the new look. You can always change your template back to the black look via your profile and selecting subBlack. :wink: