Lost Posts and Threads

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Lost Posts and Threads

Post by Beaussie »

Unfortunately due to the change to a new server, posts and threads posted after 8 December 2004 have been lost. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Lost Posts and Threads

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
Unfortunately due to the change to a new server, posts and threads posted after 8 December 2004 have been lost. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Come on Beaussie - cut the poppycock and tell us what really happened. Dare I say that the members here didn't come down in the last shower.

What caused the coma for 'Talking Footy?' Are you going to give us the truth or pretend you're a bureaucrat and speak rubbish?
MG

Post by MG »

yeah beaussie i really like your site and was confused as to why I couldnt access the page. I had resigned myself to the fact that it was gone because you were dead but its back so im happy again. please dont leave me alone again :(
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Yes, I kept getting directed to the phpbbstar home page for some reason. I too, throught this site was gone. I tried searching, but with no success. Then yesterday or the day before I thought i'd try again, and wallah! Confusing :? :-k
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Ok, ok, sorry guys and gals, I didn't exactly reveal the full picture with my original post. Whilst phpbbstar has been experiencing major technical problems of late with the move to a new server (which you've no doubt noticed), we were originally taken offline based on the complaints/threats of one of our members who doesn't post, but reads and complains about everything. That certain member is also a competitor and no doubt was more than happy to see us offline. I'm guessing you probably know who I'm talking about.

He probably thought we would never come back. Lucky for him that posts after 8 December 2004 were lost with the move to a new server. He certainly didn't like the research our great Crocman undertook.

I love your work Crocman. damnfunny

With that said, isn't it good to be back online.