Should Muslims nuke the Daily Telegraph?

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Should Muslims nuke the Daily Telegraph?

Post by Grim Reaper »

I have been reading with much Grim amusement over the past few months how the rag called the Daily Telegraph has been on a campaing to vilify and attack Muslims at every opportunity....is it not time for these Muslim warriors to rid themselves of these FAT IGNORANT PIGS at the Telegraph once and for all?
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

The only muslims with nuclear bombs are the Pakis and they are our friends... :P

So, like you losing your virginity, it aint gunna happen.....
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

I've actually become so bored here that I am responding to Gimp's arguments on the Politics page, which are about as intellectual as a neanderthal cave drawing....

Can someone please post something??? :x
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Brucey your just bored because even that DEAD chick you tried to rape knocked you back at the morgue as well! What a true loser you tuly are...now run off and DIE you scum!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Gotta say Grim, the bloke in your avatar is a fucking idiot with his latest comments about women and uncovered meat etc, etc. Not a very good leader for the Muslim community I reckon.

Why are Muslims so silent on his clear lack of leadership skills. Is it any wonder why the press reports the way they do?
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

They are silent on the issue BeAussie because he has done nothing wrong. Also I thought he was your role model as he is the pin up Mufti for the unlucky Ca Sydney Swans....
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Opinions please people,..- which is the more interesting argument??
I have been reading with much Grim amusement over the past few months how the rag called the Daily Telegraph has been on a campaing to vilify and attack Muslims at every opportunity....is it not time for these Muslim warriors to rid themselves of these FAT IGNORANT PIGS at the Telegraph once and for all?
or

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Willis 21 wrote:
Opinions please people,..- which is the more interesting argument??
or

:_<> :_<> :_<>
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
They are silent on the issue BeAussie because he has done nothing wrong. Also I thought he was your role model as he is the pin up Mufti for the unlucky Ca Sydney Swans....
I found his comments and images in the Daily Telegraph regarding his support for the Swans amusing at the time. His latest comments however disgusted me.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

BeAmerican, he said nothing that would upset people. If you noticed he was only referring to anglo australian women....why get all upset? You think if he said anyhting about Asian, Middle Eastern or Aboriginal women there would be this so-called outcry? Hell No! Well dont Mufti you got my support...anyhow I am off to cook some MEAT.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I know of plenty of females of all ethnic backgrounds who were disgusted. Even Muslim women.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

They are making a big think out of nothing as far as I am concerned. And there are also Muslim women who support him as well from these unfounded attacks. Do you honeslty belive the media and especially the Telegraph listens to these Muslim women who support the Mufti? No! They find some token women put a veil on her and she carries on about being offended. As for the other women do you think the feminist movement want to know about this? No!

I am getting tired of hearing 'experts' on the Muslim relgion telling them to change. These people should stick there noses out of these communities business and leave it to them to address. These very hypocrites telling Muslims to get rid of the veils and attacking their treatment of women should then stop preving at scantly dressed women at the beaches or on television.