Cathy Freeman is getting married

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Cathy Freeman is getting married

Post by Grim Reaper »

I read with much amusment that Cathy Freeman is getting married to another white guy....that gal is really all about intergration and saving the culture I see!

Anyhow I don't about anyone else but the thought of sleeping with her is very disturbing and can bring about insomnia. I know there any many desperate people out there but reallly....

A visit to an eye doctor may help this white boy see the light or is he keen to become a member of the wannabe tribe or is just out for her money. Consider this if she could not run she would be thrown on the scrapheap with many other Indigenous people by this redneck country!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Cathy Freman would be wonderful to fukk once just to tell your mates about it - but once you've blown you'd be well advised to Run Like Fukk to get out of there!!

And don't even think of talking to her - she has nothing but space between her ears!!

Possibly a good match for King Eliagh - with his intellect and her fame they could make a successful 'Ninja!' :lol: :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I still cry every time I see our Cathy win gold at the Sydney 2000 Olympics. A great Australia and good luck to her with her marriage.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Holy Allah BeAmerican,,,why do you cry for that tokenistic moment in 2000? I laugh at all the warm and fuzzy bullshit that happened from that foot race......if Freeman was not an athelte she would be a nobody.

I thought u would have been saving your tears for this years Grand Final....the only ONE POINT I want to raise here is that Freeman is a joke and its about time people stop looking up to her as a role model!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

You sound jealous of her achievements Grim.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Oh yeah BeAmerican....I am real jealous that I cannot put a sentence together without having pathetic fits of giggiling every 5 seconds! And what achievements are you referring to? All these token achievements giving by the Gubs? Oh yeah Bennelong would be proud! Now why is she not on the National Indigenous Council? Maybe her other non-elected chum Adam ( I cried at the Grand Final loss to West Coast) Goodes can give her some tips!
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

I love Cathy she was a great runner for All Australians, and a great role model for our kids.
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Oh yeah BeAmerican....I am real jealous that I cannot put a sentence together without having pathetic fits of giggiling every 5 seconds! And what achievements are you referring to? All these token achievements giving by the Gubs? Oh yeah Bennelong would be proud! Now why is she not on the National Indigenous Council? Maybe her other non-elected chum Adam ( I cried at the Grand Final loss to West Coast) Goodes can give her some tips!

are you another non ABoriginal expert on ABoriginal affairs I thought the mission managers went out with the ABoriginal protection board and the white Australian policy ... self determination ????

As for your derogatory remarks about Cath ... your jealous she wouldnt do you man cos she has more taste ...

Ohh and she has nothing between her ears ... if thats the case then you may have something in common with her ... but certainly your not an Olympian World record holder on the track are you,,,,,,, is that tokenistic :roll:
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

Grim Reaper is Aboriginal :P
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

the ramifications of the assimilation policy showing its ugly head :roll:
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

How?
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

mmm his comments about Freeman a bit of double talk ... a bit like the PM :wink: