2016 - NRL - Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
You are totally discredited Caitlan X......Man. You're now only willing to talk about one game a week......the rest you strike out.......do you know how stupid this makes you look.

And......... once again I've caught you out telling lies. The RL international was not the only game of RL on that weekend. There were two other international games on Saturday and City V Country on Sunday. That's 4 games ya lying dill !!!!!!!!
Not one game at all. Youve had 20 prime time games on FTA/fox, and we've had 8. Comparing these is totally reasonable. You just dont like it because you're getting smashed despite your huge increase in ratings this year :cheers:

As for the international I said 1 game involving Australia. Bit hypocritical you calling others a liar isnt it?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Wests Tigers

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by Mal »

You just can't keep lying Caitlan X......Man, here is what you said, "despite being the only game for RL in Australia for the entire weekend." As already pointed out there were 4 games of RL in Australia over that weekend yet you continue to lie.

As for comparing FTA/fox I'm more than happy to compare.....but I don't just cherry pick like you....you dill.......I compare all content which is part of broadcast deals. It's pretty simple.......you add up the totals.......you count the number of games.......and you divide the total by the games played......and voila......RL is well in front.

Now please......no more lies Caitlan X.....Man.......you're making yourself look ridiculous!!!! LOLOLOL
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
You just can't keep lying Caitlan X......Man, here is what you said, "despite being the only game for RL in Australia for the entire weekend." As already pointed out there were 4 games of RL in Australia over that weekend yet you continue to lie.

As for comparing FTA/fox I'm more than happy to compare.....but I don't just cherry pick like you....you dill.......I compare all content which is part of broadcast deals. It's pretty simple.......you add up the totals.......you count the number of games.......and you divide the total by the games played......and voila......RL is well in front.

Now please......no more lies Caitlan X.....Man.......you're making yourself look ridiculous!!!! LOLOLOL
As youve already been told the only AFL game shown nationally on FTA is Friday night. Therefore by counting these as 9 full games is incorrect.

Can you tell me why a comparison of the highest rating home and away games isnt a reasonable way to compare the competitions?

Also, i meant games involving ARL team, so it wasnt a lie
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Xman wrote:
Mal wrote:

As youve already been told the only AFL game shown nationally on FTA is Friday night. Therefore by counting these as 9 full games is incorrect.

Can you tell me why a comparison of the highest rating home and away games isnt a reasonable way to compare the competitions?

Because you're cherry picking ya dill. The only true comparison is totals and averages for all games part of broadcast deals.

And.........you didn't tell a lie......you just misspoke.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL. :_<> :_<> :_<>

You seem to mis speak a lot Caitlan......X......Man.

:[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[]
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
Xman wrote:
Mal wrote:

Because you're cherry picking ya dill. The only true comparison is totals and averages for all games part of broadcast deals.

And.........you didn't tell a lie......you just misspoke.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL. :_<> :_<> :_<>

I actually spelled it out more clearly in another post, but any way. How you think its in any way relevant is beyond me

Now, again, how is comparing your best rating home and away games to ours cherry picking?? You get to choose games from your entire season. It's not like we making a decision based on a single game or round.

This makes far more sense than averages when we only show 1 game nationally per week. Its like me excluding Brisbane from your ratings and claiming thats fair.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Caitlan X......Man......you are a DILL!!!!!! You can say it as many times as ya like......but it's still rubbish. At best it is the opinion of a discredited proven liar of a rabble ball zealot desperate to talk up his code.

The FACTS of the overall ratings speak for themselves.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
Caitlan X......Man......you are a DILL!!!!!! You can say it as many times as ya like......but it's still rubbish. At best it is the opinion of a discredited proven liar of a rabble ball zealot desperate to talk up his code.

The FACTS of the overall ratings speak for themselves.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Can you tell me what 'average' ratings actually prove?

Because pitting the best games for 1 comp against the other seems like the perfect way to show which competition has the greater TV following
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Xman wrote:
Mal wrote:
Xman wrote:
Mal wrote:

I actually spelled it out more clearly in another post, but any way. How you think its in any way relevant is beyond me

Now, again, how is comparing your best rating home and away games to ours cherry picking?? You get to choose games from your entire season. It's not like we making a decision based on a single game or round.

This makes far more sense than averages when we only show 1 game nationally per week. Its like me excluding Brisbane from your ratings and claiming thats fair.
XMan , RL Vs AFL Ratings is a lot more than just Friday night. You do well in that timeslot, even allowing for the fact that that you don't show your bottom sides, But its just 1 match you have 9.

you have 4 FTA matches shown into Melbourne.
You have 4 sometimes 5 FTA matches shown into Adelaide,
You have 4 sometimes 5 FTA matches Shown into Perth.

RL has the highest rating match,
RL leads the averages,
RL leads the aggregates,
And none of your but, but, butting will change any of that.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Xman wrote:
Fri TV #NRL #NRLCowboysBroncos Nine 493k (Syd 232k Bri 261k) Gem 33k (Mel 18k Ade 7k Per 9k) + estimated regionals of 328k = 854k FTA

Fri TV #AFL #AFLHawksSwans Seven 541k (Mel 435k Ade 106k) 7mate 193k (Syd 71k Bri 27k Per 95k) + estimated regionals of 245k = 979k FTA

With Foxtel to come this looks like another Friday night domination by the AFL

Looks like you were way off on the regionals there buddy

Cowboys v Broncos
FRIDAY NIGHT NRL LIVE 437 = 930k plus 262 FOX = 1,192

Your AFL game didn't even make the cut off point for regionals

Looks like a win to he NRL even when you include FOX :)))
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Looks like the ol' Caitlan X.......man's gone MIA leeroy. No doubt he's furiously spinning some dubious but but but excuses to come back with. Gee he's a dill!!!!! LOLOLOL
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Xman wrote:
Fri TV #NRL #NRLCowboysBroncos Nine 493k (Syd 232k Bri 261k) Gem 33k (Mel 18k Ade 7k Per 9k) + estimated regionals of 328k = 854k FTA

Fri TV #AFL #AFLHawksSwans Seven 541k (Mel 435k Ade 106k) 7mate 193k (Syd 71k Bri 27k Per 95k) + estimated regionals of 245k = 979k FTA

Cowboys v Broncos

Think TV dont count about half the regional ratings for AFL states, regional tam do :)))
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
Looks like the ol' Caitlan X.......man's gone MIA leeroy. No doubt he's furiously spinning some dubious but but but excuses to come back with. Gee he's a dill!!!!! LOLOLOL
another one of your factual posts? :drunk: :drunk:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

pussycat wrote:
Xman wrote:
Mal wrote:
Xman wrote:
Mal wrote:

XMan , RL Vs AFL Ratings is a lot more than just Friday night. You do well in that timeslot, even allowing for the fact that that you don't show your bottom sides, But its just 1 match you have 9.

you have 4 FTA matches shown into Melbourne.
You have 4 sometimes 5 FTA matches shown into Adelaide,
You have 4 sometimes 5 FTA matches Shown into Perth.

RL has the highest rating match,
RL leads the averages,
RL leads the aggregates,
And none of your but, but, butting will change any of that.
Yes the game is a lot more than one night. However both codes rate their highest on Friday night so the comparison is obvious.

Your claim about averages is just BS and you know it. You have 3 FTA games a week shown nationally. We have 1 FTA game shown nationally

If NRL rated higher than AFL you would get higher audiences on Friday night. Thats basic common sense. Maybe thats what you lot are missing :(/
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Xman wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Xman wrote:

Cowboys v Broncos

Think TV dont count about half the regional ratings for AFL states, regional tam do :)))
There it is......... the old but but but excuse.........right on cue.......it's hilarious......LOLOLOLOLOL. What sort of a dill is this bloke????? Now it's a conspiracy at the ratings agencies to downgrade rabble ball.......LOLOLOLOL :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[]

Someone who know's this bloke please help him!!!!!
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal, admit it, youre a dickhead. Why are RL able to include their regional audience, and still end up behind, but we arent allowed to include ours?