betting odds show gulf between codes

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: betting odds show gulf between codes

Post by MarkZZZ »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
MarkZZZ wrote:
TLPG wrote:
Show me proof that the following clubs use jumpers that are 100 percent polyester, Mark.

Donvale
Greensborough
Rokewood/Corindhap
Hastings
Orbost/Snowy Rovers
Lake Wendouree

This is what I was talking about before and it went right over your head so I have to do this to get you to see what I'm talking about. And show me where on the two of the three sites that any of these clubs can be supplied with their jumpers - or any others than don't wear the AFL colours (Euroa, Montmorency, North Geelong and many others don't count for example because they wear Collingwood jumpers). The "Official AFL" logo only applies to the 18 AFL club guernseys. The clubs I listed above don't wear any of them.
MarkZZZ wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Do show me a jumper (the name given to AFL guernseys) that is not made of wool. This'll be good.....
The questiion is about AFL guernseys not some country Victorian or wherever those teams you quoted are.
FUCK OFF!!

It's ALL AFL you stupid gooseheaded half wit!! That's the name of the fricking game!! Or didn't you get the memo about that?
Hey Dumbo, I looked them up and all play in the VFL.

You really don't know mutch about the sport you purport to follow do you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rules_football

Australian rules football, officially known as Australian football,[1] also called football, footy or Aussie rules,[2] (and in some regions marketed as AFL after the Australian Football League, the pre-eminent and fully professional Australian football league in the country)

GET IT THE GAME IS CALLED AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL

NOTE
footy or Aussie rules,[2] (and in some regions marketed as AFL after the Australian Football League, the pre-eminent and fully professional Australian football league in the country)

AFL refers to

the pre-eminent and fully professional Australian football league in the country)

Are you sure your a AFL follower, I know more about that game than you do.

Just for interest sake what year in Primary School are your in this year.
:_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
NRLCrap1 wrote:
I never stated I'm right.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
call me a skirt lifting sheila.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Then how come it's AFL Victoria, AFL Tasmania etc etc? You don't know anything!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
How about you show me where the game they play is called AFL

I have provided the link that gives the name of "your" game as Australian Football. The competition might be called AFL but the game is "AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL"

It's like trying to put out a bushfire with a wet tissue to get you to understand what "YOUR" game is called.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

MarkZZZ wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
MarkZZZ wrote:
TLPG wrote:
Show me proof that the following clubs use jumpers that are 100 percent polyester, Mark.

Donvale
Greensborough
Rokewood/Corindhap
Hastings
Orbost/Snowy Rovers
Lake Wendouree

This is what I was talking about before and it went right over your head so I have to do this to get you to see what I'm talking about. And show me where on the two of the three sites that any of these clubs can be supplied with their jumpers - or any others than don't wear the AFL colours (Euroa, Montmorency, North Geelong and many others don't count for example because they wear Collingwood jumpers). The "Official AFL" logo only applies to the 18 AFL club guernseys. The clubs I listed above don't wear any of them.
MarkZZZ wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Do show me a jumper (the name given to AFL guernseys) that is not made of wool. This'll be good.....
The questiion is about AFL guernseys not some country Victorian or wherever those teams you quoted are.
FUCK OFF!!

It's ALL AFL you stupid gooseheaded half wit!! That's the name of the fricking game!! Or didn't you get the memo about that?
NONE of them play in the VFL, idiot! Donvale play in the Eastern FL. Greensborough play in the Northern FL. Rokewood/Corindhap play in the Central Highlands FL. Hastings play in the Nepean FL. Orbost/Snowy Rovers play in the East Gippsland FL. Lake Wendouree play in the Ballarat FL.

When I barged in I NEVER said AFL. I simply said "jumper" and you guessed the rest!

NRLC, Mark is right about this though. The game is NOT called AFL. I call it football. The full name is Australian Rules Football or Australian Football. However in New South Wales and Queensland they DO call it "AFL" because the league doesn't like the term "Aussie Rules" and they can't call it football because north of the Barassi Line if you say "football" it means thugby league. Personally I call that a cop out but anyway.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
Yip yip yip .
the lapdog is here.

Needed to be said.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

No, TLPG, I call it ALL AFL because the AFL is the controlling body of everything. That is, AFL Victoria, AFL Tasmania and so on.

But I liked the rest of that! Good call out!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
No, TLPG, I call it ALL AFL because the AFL is the controlling body of everything. That is, AFL Victoria, AFL Tasmania and so on.

But I liked the rest of that! Good call out!
Wag your tail lap dog..
Run around & yip yip for a while.
Try not to piss on the carpet with excitement because your Master is here.

NEEDED TO BE SAID

🤣
Xman wrote
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

TLPG wrote:
MarkZZZ wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
MarkZZZ wrote:
TLPG wrote:

Donvale
Greensborough
Rokewood/Corindhap
Hastings
Orbost/Snowy Rovers
Lake Wendouree

MarkZZZ wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

FUCK OFF!!

NONE of them play in the VFL, idiot! Donvale play in the Eastern FL. Greensborough play in the Northern FL. Rokewood/Corindhap play in the Central Highlands FL. Hastings play in the Nepean FL. Orbost/Snowy Rovers play in the East Gippsland FL. Lake Wendouree play in the Ballarat FL.

When I barged in I NEVER said AFL. I simply said "jumper" and you guessed the rest!

NRLC, Mark is right about this though. The game is NOT called AFL. I call it football. The full name is Australian Rules Football or Australian Football. However in New South Wales and Queensland they DO call it "AFL" because the league doesn't like the term "Aussie Rules" and they can't call it football because north of the Barassi Line if you say "football" it means thugby league. Personally I call that a cop out but anyway.
I will have to admit to a misunderstanding on the competitions the above teams play in. Everyone that I looked up gave a reference to VFL and it appears I took that as meaning that they where part of the VFL.

Fact still remains that they are not AFL. What NCrapper calls them is irrelevant (he can call his poop a gold nugget but it's still poop)(he can call all Australian Football "AFL" but that does not make it so) he is wrong whichever way you look at it.

My suggestion to you TLPG is in future don't just "barge in", old saying comes to mind "Look before you leap"
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Uh huh. Then why isn't it Australian Football Victoria, or Australian Football Tasmania, or Australian Football Queensland?

Explain THAT, goose! Or is that maybe golden goose? :P
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

MarkZZZ wrote:
I will have to admit to a misunderstanding on the competitions the above teams play in. Everyone that I looked up gave a reference to VFL and it appears I took that as meaning that they where part of the VFL.

Fact still remains that they are not AFL. What NCrapper calls them is irrelevant (he can call his poop a gold nugget but it's still poop)(he can call all Australian Football "AFL" but that does not make it so) he is wrong whichever way you look at it.

My suggestion to you TLPG is in future don't just "barge in", old saying comes to mind "Look before you leap"
On that last paragraph I suggest you practice what you preach per the first paragraph. And you should know by now that I take no notice of your suggestions as they come from a keyboard that belongs to an established bully.

NRLC, they use the AFL moniker to appease the FFA and for no other reason.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Appease who? Since when did the FFA have a say in the running of our game??
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

TLPG wrote:
MarkZZZ wrote:

On that last paragraph I suggest you practice what you preach per the first paragraph. And you should know by now that I take no notice of your suggestions as they come from a keyboard that belongs to an established bully.

NRLC, they use the AFL moniker to appease the FFA and for no other reason.
Cuckoo .
Cuckoo
Cuckoo.

🤣
Xman wrote
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

TLPG wrote:
What where I made an apology for reading in the teams sites references to VFL?

Hardly the same as the error you made.

Some wise sage on here once said when refering to you

Cuckoo
Cockoo
Cockoo

Never a truer word :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

MarkZZZ wrote:
TLPG wrote:
What where I made an apology for reading in the teams sites references to VFL?

Hardly the same as the error you made.

Some wise sage on here once said when refering to you

Cuckoo
Cockoo
Cockoo

Never a truer word :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
NEEDED TO BE SAID.

🤣
Xman wrote
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

What's "cockoo"? :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/