Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Drug use amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by NlolRL »

they are used for completely different reasons you cockhead!

*sigh, why bother
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 pm
So I'm wondering can any fumbler here show where NRL players or coaches are talking about the drug problem in Rl .....
Lol
Deflect away .
Still waiting for their answer here.

Seems this thread has really triggered the poor lil buggers. It’s quite impressive how easily they upset when you compare the nrls horror off season and how our nrl supporters have simply accepted the reality and the issues at hand whilst when our afl supporters hear of similar issues within their league they go all fretty, reinforce their bubbles and claim there’s nothing to see here :lol:

It’s the definition of pathetic.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:24 pm

*sigh, why bother
Get on topic snotfobrains! We are talking about drug issues in the afl, if you don’t
Ike it just kindly piiiiiiiiissssoooorrrrf ok? :lol: And if you want to contribute to the topic then you can start by answering aflcraps valid question. Where are the nrl coaches and players saying drug use is rife and out of control in the nrl.

Ahem Leeroy I think it’s time you had a word with nlol senior. His trolling has hit nlol junior levels and he’s detracting from the quality of the site.

Thanks bro :afro:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:43 pm
NlolRL wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:24 pm

*sigh, why bother
Get on topic snotfobrains! We are talking about drug issues in the afl, if you don’t
Ike it just kindly piiiiiiiiissssoooorrrrf ok? :lol: And if you want to contribute to the topic then you can start by answering aflcraps valid question. Where are the nrl coaches and players saying drug use is rife and out of control in the nrl.

Ahem Leeroy I think it’s time you had a word with nlol senior. His trolling has hit nlol junior levels and he’s detracting from the quality of the site.

Thanks bro :afro:
Where are AFL coaches saying illicit drug use is out of contol in the last decade?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:18 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:00 pm
& not one charge laid .
doesnt mean it was wrong
For once you’re right!!!

=D

Oh wait a minute... it’s more likely you now can’t comprehend even your own speech! :rofl: the downhill slide is horrible to watch. Please nlol, pickup ur bloody game!!

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:38 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 pm
So I'm wondering can any fumbler here show where NRL players or coaches are talking about the drug problem in Rl .....
Lol
Deflect away .
Still waiting for their answer here.

Seems this thread has really triggered the poor lil buggers. It’s quite impressive how easily they upset when you compare the nrls horror off season and how our nrl supporters have simply accepted the reality and the issues at hand whilst when our afl supporters hear of similar issues within their league they go all fretty, reinforce their bubbles and claim there’s nothing to see here :lol:

It’s the definition of pathetic.
Yes it's bizarre ..hence why fumblers are called cultists or dwelling in the insular bubble,.

They just can't admit when there's a problem or something bad is going on .
It's defend defend defend defend........

Wouldn't it be refreshing to have some honest clear thinking fumblers on here to actually admit when something is wrong . RL Fans have no trouble doing that .
Afl fans just can't accept the worst.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Could explain why AFL players look so skinny.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:52 am
Could explain why AFL players look so skinny.
They are a similar size or larger to other sports requiring high levels of aerobic fitness
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 167 times

Post by Terry »

The trouble with everything fumbleball related is that the sport is run like a secretive cult. The truth, facts and evidence are the enemy. We will never know the full extent of the undoubted rampant drug taking in the game.

Rules are made to protect the guilty. Fumblehouse pays hush money and have MOU's with Vic Police to hide indescretions & criminal acts. Now we find out that if a fumbler 'self reports' drug use it is not recorded. You know.....like it never happened. And if they claim 'mental health issues' they are not even tested!!!!! It's a secretive, cultist closed shop.

The lies, cover-ups and distortions permeate every corner of the stinking game. Remember the Lawson report into 'player' numbers in Sydney? This was the one only time the AFL actually came clean. The numbers were propaganda made up for promotion purposes. And what happened to Dr Lawson for telling the truth?? We don't know. No one has ever heard from him again.

This is how it works in fumble land. We will never know the truth. Ever!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:34 pm
The trouble with everything fumbleball related is that the sport is run like a secretive cult. The truth, facts and evidence are the enemy. We will never know the full extent of the undoubted rampant drug taking in the game.

Rules are made to protect the guilty. Fumblehouse pays hush money and have MOU's with Vic Police to hide indescretions & criminal acts. Now we find out that if a fumbler 'self reports' drug use it is not recorded. You know.....like it never happened. And if they claim 'mental health issues' they are not even tested!!!!! It's a secretive, cultist closed shop.

The lies, cover-ups and distortions permeate every corner of the stinking game. Remember the Lawson report into 'player' numbers in Sydney? This was the one only time the AFL actually came clean. The numbers were propaganda made up for promotion purposes. And what happened to Dr Lawson for telling the truth?? We don't know. No one has ever heard from him again.

This is how it works in fumble land. We will never know the truth. Ever!!!!
agree, you are so far from the truth it isnt funny :(/
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Is that it?? No facts. No rebuttal. No evidence. Kinda proves my point pal. You got nothing!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:06 pm
Is that it?? No facts. No rebuttal. No evidence. Kinda proves my point pal. You got nothing!!!!
Yep, you've got no facts, and no evidence, just paranoia and assumptions.

A perfect example is the 'one-white parent rule'. No evidence demonstrates any rule. If it were a rule you would see the effect yet we saw nothing. When the person involved explained it never was a rule, merely a request for help, his comments are basically ignored by the tossball fans. They prefer to believe the sensationalised version that has no proof at all.

It's how you flogs roll
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:18 pm

A perfect example is the 'one-white parent rule'. No evidence demonstrates any rule. If it were a rule you would see the effect yet we saw nothing. When the person involved explained it never was a rule, merely a request for help, his comments are basically ignored by the tossball fans. They prefer to believe the sensationalised version that has no proof at all.

It's how you flogs roll
You are either incredibly ignorant or cognitively wanting pal. My post was about hush money, mou with coppers and players dodging drug tests. Please stick to the topic at hand. Your refusal to engage is a tacit admission my friend.

Now please comment on what I posted or give yaself a spell in the jungle.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:00 pm

It's how you flogs roll
You are either incredibly ignorant or cognitively wanting pal. My post was about hush money, mou with coppers and players dodging drug tests. Please stick to the topic at hand. Your refusal to engage is a tacit admission my friend.

it was an example Terry. Heard of those?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:10 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:00 pm

It's how you flogs roll

it was an example Terry. Heard of those?
It's a deflection pal. Heard of those?? Oh yeah......you're the king.

Any comment on my actual points pal???????