The AFL Leaders in treating women...

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Re: The AFL Leaders in treating women...

Post by docker24 »

Thanks for your 2 cents Fredrick
EST. 1870
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 167 times

Post by Terry »

Interesting views from the fumblers here. Maybe they should start a campaign: "Bring back our office skirt chasers", good luck with that one boys!
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

That may be true but irrelevant. It is all about equity re who holds power.
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 pm
Lol
So many lols .
If the aflol didn't beat it's chest continually about how great they are tackling issues such as racism woman's issues etc ...then they wouldn't set themselves up for a fall
If your projected image is to be morally superior to your competitors then you will be laughed at when the inevitable happens .

There's also the issue of sweep sweep hush hush .
This would have never seen the light of day if not leaked to the media.

The hypocrisy of this mob is laughable
They care about the IMAGE ....not following what they preach ...unless there's no other choice

The NRL doesn't do the same .
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/s ... 845eca75b3
BLAKE Ferguson and Josh Dugan were still so drunk the day after an alcohol-fuelled bender during NSW Blues camp before Origin II team staff hid them from the media, Ray Hadley has revealed.
Nah, the NRL dont care about their image at all.......... :roll:

Just like the NRL's hilarious 2 strike illicit drug's policy where the clubs were given the responsibility of testing the players. They chose one less strike than the AFL's for the image only. Yet as recent drug issues in the NRL have shown, it's not even worth the paper it's written on.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

This thread is about the skirt chasing fumbling senior execs pal. Please stay on point!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:23 pm
whose to say the guys werent the ones being chased?
Fair point. I spose they could have said: thanks but no thanks it's not a good look for the workplace. And oh ...also I'm married with kids.

But they chose not to. Silly boys.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Apparently the women were in their 30's. Hardly innocent young women who were taken advantage of by senior execs
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

Women are always the victim and men are monsters apparently.
EST. 1870
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

Terry wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:02 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:23 pm
whose to say the guys werent the ones being chased?
Fair point. I spose they could have said: thanks but no thanks it's not a good look for the workplace. And oh ...also I'm married with kids.

But they chose not to. Silly boys.
Like I said and has been said in the media about this story, this is common across the workplace in Australia, nothing new, don't know why you are all having meltdowns over this lol
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Briandi01 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:30 pm
Perhaps full context might help.

Whilst referring to them as friends, he said also said....

“Clearly every culture is a work in progress. We’ve got two guys who have made mistakes and I think they have taken complete accountability. Culturally I think that is significant,” he said.

“I’m very close friends with both these men and there’s an element of clear disappointment, but I accept that people make mistakes and they have owned them in a very full sense in the last few days

“I know the industry is forgiving. They are high quality people and unbelievable executives.

“I feel confident they’ll get another chance.”

Gil has a duty of care to all involved and is conscious of the fragile state of all parties. To be seen to pillory them publicly is a dangerous thing.

Until we hear from the young women involved, speculating the execs abused their position and authority over young female employees is just a massive assumption (and frankly demeaning to the women involved). There has been no suggestion of this anywhere to date.
:shock: Whoa!!! =D> I mean wow, just wow! =D> =D> =D>

Members and guests, please, do come join me in applauding dear brandi. He/she really deserves acknowledgement for the fine piece I've quoted above.

I mean, I've never seen anyone, and mind you there's plenty of our afl following members who consistently have a go at this, no I've never seen anyone do what is essentially this

[BBvideo=][/BBvideo]

With such eloquently written and crafted sentences. Brandi, it's a piece of art you've done there bro! :rofl: I'm sure it almost brought wookie and docker to tears reading it. :lol:

Please, now come forward and stand in front of us all to accept the esteeemed position of the current 'sweeperer of afl issues under carpet' champ!

Again, bravo brandi me boy, bravo =D> =D> =D>

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Now seriously. Fred is the only afl member who is showing more than a peanut for brained response.

Wookie, brandi, docker and co you either ought ta hang ur heads in shame! ... or perhaps ur actually believing ur crud like arguments and if this is the case I want you to undertake the following lil exercise for your own benefit.

Firstly I want you to focus on the following image.

Now look at the attractive young women standing happily. Her boyfriend is handsome rugby union star kurtley Beale.

Now focus on this image.

Look at this ageing downtrodden looking fattening midlife crisis nominee. Just look at him.

Now wookie, docker and brandi, considering the images I want you to think and lemme know what you reckon the chances are of attractive young maddi getting with ageing rounding Simon if he were employed in the role of, let's say, trainee marketing officer ...

If you chumps say or suggest yes then :(/ just :rofl:

Look I'm not saying maddi is some innocent angel in all this but she's not a fucking senior exec is she? There's a reason these two blokes have stood down and that's because the whole affair stinks to high hell!! And those two sleaze bag afl execs and the afl know it! I don't give a fukk what stoopid nrl women's advisor Lumley says, there's a massive power and status differential between the women and the sleaze ball execs in this case and as a
Freddie is telling you chumps, it I s always, in any workplace, the responsibility of those with the senior positions to not use their status for sexual gain.

The afl, a woeful woeful organisation. I still can't believe Gil has stated these douchebags are his friends and that he'd welcome em back [-X [-X [-X

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

wtf...did...I just...read, give me back my 2 mins, your posts are trash and you talk such bullshit its not funny. You try so hard too rofl.
EST. 1870
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

You're one of those few guys standing in the middle of a women's rights protest, jumping up and down in support, trying hard to get pussy, but end up with nothing.

Typical beta male.
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

I've left em clueless and without an argument to save em.

Lemme make it simple for ya docker me boy.

What chance do you reckon the middle aged sleazeballs would've had getting maddi into the sack if they were the office admin clarkes?

:lol: It's about abusing their status and power within the org ya silly clown.

And docker answer my other question too rather than whinging like a baby online to us all ya lil internet weakling.

If your middle aged senior execs were so innocent in this one then why the fuck aren't they in their roles and defending their innocence?

:(/

Ahhhahahaha all over ya champ :wink:

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:29 pm
:lol:

I've left em clueless and without an argument to save em.

Lemme make it simple for ya docker me boy.

What chance do you reckon the middle aged sleazeballs would've had getting maddi into the sack if they were the office admin clarkes?

:lol: It's about abusing their status and power within the org ya silly clown.

And docker answer my other question too rather than whinging like a baby online to us all ya lil internet weakling.

If your middle aged senior execs were so innocent in this one then why the fuck aren't they in their roles and defending their innocence?

:(/

Ahhhahahaha all over ya champ :wink:
Why not? you see it everywhere, money is another key factor.

I didn't say they were innocent you scrub, I merely pointed out that these "young" women in their 30s mind you, weren't so innocent either.
EST. 1870