Finals Time!!!!

Australian Football news and discussion.
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by LisaJ »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Bye Bye Weagles!
It was such a bad game..the Eagles could have won, but I guess in the end the Maggies deserved to win..

So like I said earlier, if the eagles did lose, I would fully support Port Adelaide in their win over Geelong...
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

good old collingwood forever they know how to play the game... side by side we stick together to uphold the magpie name!!! im sorry lisaJ but i told you to hold ur words untill tonite haha oh well thats 3 interstate teams down 1 to go but it saddens me that ill have to wait for the grand final for that to happen :D

TLPG i wouldnt speak to soon about hawthorn or kangaroos being pretenders because they are both the types of sides that can unexpectably get up and beat the top sides..

what an exciting finals series tho wouldnt you all agree??
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Port Adelaide...the only team that can put a stop to this Victorian problem. Bring it on little v, South Australian Footy is ready to beat you to a pulp! And to you Crow supporters out there, no thanks, we don't want your support! :evil:
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

I admit that it was a good game, right down to the wire, unfortunatly West Coast were not able to follow through with the momentum.

I am however, hoping that Port Adelaide do win, why, because I can't stand Geelong. Having been here in Geelong for the past 2 weeks..I need some normalcy...bring on Port Adelaide.!!!

(Now Im hoping Parra get up and win against the bulldogs tonight!)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Arrgghhh. I hate Collingwood. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm now on the Port bandwagon for the GF. Do it for us non-Victorian teams Port. [-o<

Could you imagine what Collingwood fans would be like if they won the flag. :x
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

Beaussie wrote:

Could you imagine what Collingwood fans would be like if they won the flag. :x
I don't think I could cope.. :cry:
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

i dont reakon collingwood or west coast played very good games lastnite i mean they had their moments but there were so many mistakes made especially from collingwoods half. i reakon west coast had it in the bag when they got to 3 goals up but it seemed like they just went to sleep!

I could only imagin the result if west coast had their 3 best players in judd, cousins and kerr i think the game would have panned out alot diffently and it would have been west coast going threw 2 play the cats. full credit to collingwood tho it'll just make it easier for geelong next week haha
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

oh and did u guys hear they reakon collingwood had organised a private jet to fly them home at low altitude last night to help them recover??? what a load of s*#t i say...
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

kaskill wrote:
i dont reakon collingwood or west coast played very good games lastnite i mean they had their moments but there were so many mistakes made especially from collingwoods half. i reakon west coast had it in the bag when they got to 3 goals up but it seemed like they just went to sleep!

I could only imagin the result if west coast had their 3 best players in judd, cousins and kerr i think the game would have panned out alot diffently and it would have been west coast going threw 2 play the cats. full credit to collingwood tho it'll just make it easier for geelong next week haha
I totally agree with you on this..
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

:D did anyone catch the game lastnight??? well done to the kangaroos but i think no matter what team won lastnight its an easy ticket threw to the granny for port adelaide. does anyone else agree that the game was really rough?? not that im complaining but there was quite afew cheap shots thrown around and i think a few players will be sitting out the start of next season!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

kaskill wrote:
:D did anyone catch the game lastnight??? well done to the kangaroos but i think no matter what team won lastnight its an easy ticket threw to the granny for port adelaide. does anyone else agree that the game was really rough?? not that im complaining but there was quite afew cheap shots thrown around and i think a few players will be sitting out the start of next season!
Good game by the Roos last night. Some of the umpiriing decisions were woeful though. Agreed that it should be an easy win for Port next Saturday. Now if only your beloved Cats can beat those pesky Pies.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

I am dying to see Port smash Collingwood in the GF.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

i hope so beaussie!!! im so nervous and im only a supporter LoL..
Grim do you have any input that is useful for a forum or is it all port this port that????
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Kaskill input is that Collingwood is going to smash those Cat pretenders big time....this GF is going to be between Port and Collingwood.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

kaskill wrote:
i hope so beaussie!!! im so nervous and im only a supporter LoL..
Are you going to the game? As much as I hate to admit it, Collingwood is a good side. :puke: