Registration Problems

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Registration Problems

Post by Beaussie »

It has come to my attention from a few new potential members that the registration page presents errors when one enters their favourite footy team.

I'm looking into the problem to fix it, however in the meantime, it appears one can still register as long as they don't enter their favourite footy team. Please accept my apologies for this minor bug in the registration process.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Still trying to work out the bug with new registrations. It is clear that if you register without adding info such as website, location, favourite team etc, all is ok.

Whilst I continue to try work out what is causing the errors some of you have come across, you can still register by just filling in the mandatory fields (ie: username, email, passwork, confirmation code).
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

I'm having trouble registering as King Eliagh!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

The new registration problems appear to be corrected now for those of you who were struggling to register. :wink:

Just some missing phpbb code that I had to locate. :x
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

All new registrations appear fault free. Unfortunately however, there is some technical issues with the feedback form at www.talkingfooty.com/feedback.html

For anyone experiencing problems with registration and attempts to contact us, please post your message here as an anonymous/guest user. Guest posting on the forums is enabled in this section. Note the quick reply or post reply function below posts in this thread. :wink: