Changing Tips

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Changing Tips

Post by Beaussie »

I've been asked how one edits their tips in the tipping competitions. Sadly, at this stage it isn't possible.

The designer of the tipping program is working on adding the option for editing tips, however the release date of the program has not yet been advised.

All I can suggest in the meantime is, think through your tips carefully and perhaps only submit them on the Friday before the Round closes. Sorry about that, but with the program being designed by someone else, the option to edit tips is out of my hands.

Hope that makes sense and once again best of luck with your tipping.

P.S. Don't forget tipping for Round 1 in the AFL close at 5:30pm on Thursday 30 March for the first game West Coast vs St Kilda (Subiaco)
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Pickles »

Cheers BA, im pumped! Footy show tonight and then kickoff tomorrow night :D
Hopefully i should get to the game on sunday evening to see the blues :D
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Footy Show tonight at 12:00am here in Sydney. :evil:

I had real trouble tipping the game between the Dees and the Blues. Ended up just going with the home team.
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

Yeah smart tip, some money on the blues wouldnt be a bad bet but when tipping the first few rounds you just have to use logic.

Do you watch the NRL footy show? i find it a much better show rather than the AFL show. Should be better without Ed though.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Yeah I'm thinking the Blues will struggle again in 06. Must be tough for fans like yourself.

As for the NRL Footy Show, nah not a fan at all. Sure the AFL Footy Show is crap at times, but the NRL Footy Show is just ridiculous if you ask me. Generally no footy talk just the hosts dressing up in drag and generally being dickheads. Everytime I see that Paul Harrogan with his fake laugh, well... :puke:

I must say I'm surprised to hear you watch it. Are you a regular viewer? I imagine it is on late in Melbourne too? For me it's Lost and the Amazing Race on a Thursday night.
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

I only watch it when i am awake and there is nothing else on.

Lost is a great show! :D
I have downloaded alot of the season 2 episodes so i dont watch them on a thursday night and i no longer watch the amazing race....i just lost interest.

If you're staying up to watch the footy show tonight i would suggest you tape it and not waste you're time....very poor now eddie has gone. Trev is finding it hard to pull off a decent joke :roll:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Feel asleep and woke up half way through the Footy Show. You're right, nothing special. As much as I dislike Eddie, the show doesn't seem the same without him. Oh and Trev has been struggling for jokes for a while now.