What should i do?

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.

Should i smash beaussie off the best player list to shut the lil bitch up?

Yes KE you should give that lil bitch what she deserves...You're the real King.
33%
I dont know KE, I mean I know you're obviously the best so does this shitty so called 'best player' really mean anything?
33%
No KE you should let beaussie the lil bitch have what she wants. I mean its her best ever chance to cry wolf, although we know she's still bullshitting...hehe
33%

Total votes: 3

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

What should i do?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hi there peoples, its your arcade master KE speaking. :D

Well i have a big dillema on my hands and need all of your help on this one. You see the current status of the arcade is me....as always on top as the ALL TIME GREATEST player...ever. But, well, since beaussie wiped all the BEST PLAYER high scores i have lost that title :? . And now beaussie has taken it and well asmuch as i like to see a good friend like beaussie riding my cotail, or to be more precise, eating my shit that i took six months ago, it seems he's now gloating about it. :? :cry:

You see the problem i have is i havent bothered about taking this 'best player' title off him because i think its kindof a bunch of bullshit, but he is now making outlandish statements that seem to suggest he is right up there next to me, orrrr even better than me. :^o :shock: :>:: :sick: :puke: This doesnt sit well. :puke: :****

So please vote and help me out on this difficult situation. :D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?