Barry Hall Reported

Australian Football news and discussion.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
crocodileman wrote:
I was clear that no free was going to be awarded 5 seconds after the incident. Why then, knowing he couldn't milk a free [if he was indeed faking it!] would he remain kneeling and in apparent pain for the next 50 seconds or so if he wasn't injured?
Because he is a skirt like you and shouldn't even be on a footy field. Mixed netball would be more Maguire's type of game.
Wow, that's a big call. Shouldn't be on a footy field????

How many Bronlow votes did he poll? Surely none if he doesn't belong on a footy field!!! Your ignorance and stupidity is plain for all to see in this thread Beaussie.

When are you hitching down to Melbourne?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Since when did a Brownlow vote determine one's toughness.

As for hitching, well I would have loved to have been on a flight down but the prices were ridiculous. Had to settle for the XPT. It's all good, I'm going to the GF and that's all that matters to me.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

I wonder if the XPT will suddenly rise its ticket price and charge you extra claiming to not know its own rules and terms of travel?

That would be poetic justice!

Don't forget to get Pickles' bank account details and you can lodge his tipping winnings whilst drowning your sorrows in South Melbourne on Monday morning!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Pickles has already opted for a money order. As for drowning my sorrows, yeah whatever. I'll be celebrating all night at the Punt Road Oval where the players will be making an appearance. Hopefully I get to be up close with my man Nick Davis. =P~
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
Pickles has already opted for a money order. =P~
You are aware aren't you that there's a $2 fee for the money order? And what about the cost of a postage stamp?

Is this coming out of his winnings or does he expect you to pay for these overheads? I mean, it's not as if you're flushed with funds!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'd like my money paid via the internet please beaussie. [-o<

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I can cover the postage and cost of a money order Croc, don't you worry about that.

What money KE??? :?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

I heard that he's offering to trade your winnings for 100 positive karma points KE!
=P~ =P~

Apparently he plans an on-line auction on here in future months using karma points to buy items similar to League Unlimited's on-line shop!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Well the latest editions of the news seem to be suggest there is no doubt Barry will play on Saturday. It's all good. :D
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I want my money for third place if i make it. Dont think i wont ask for it! Infact there's every chance i'll be leaving some abusive :**** phone messages if croc is right about you trading it for karma points! :x

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

You are 6 points behind bigbaldones in the NRL tipping comp KE. Good luck getting 3rd spot.