Beaussie's Bonus Point

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Been liked: 0

Beaussie's Bonus Point

Post by big tommy »

Hey Beaussie - was there an extra NRL semi on the weekend I wasn't aware of?

Just wondering how with only 2 games played you can go from 110 points to 113 points???

Perhaps I missed the rule that said on the knockout final weekend you score an extra bonus point if you get the 2 games correct.

I'll assume a "technical calculation error" has occurred and you'll be put back to 112 points by the end of the day. :D
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

It's always been the case that if you tip all the correct results you get a bonus point. As I said in another post you also get a bonus point if you tip the correct margin. Shame I didn't get the margin right on the weekend. In anycase you're far from being the winner of the comp despite having a handy/slender lead.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

So tipping the winner of the GF gets you 2 points as well????

C'mon admit it, you are making things up as you go along to suit the unhinged lifestyle you are leading atm.

I'd take up Croc's offer of the $100 and if you like I'll add another $100 (no strings attached) and renounce any claim to the footy tipping comp money - if you seek out help.

Trust me, I've been in these desperate moods in the past and things do get worse. You need a complete fall through the floor before things look up agin. Atm you are only on the 20th floor but falling very, very rapidly!
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I'll have to check with the footy tipping software people what happens with the GF. I assume like all other rounds you would get a bonus point for tipping the correct result.

I'm over the whole online betting incident. If I can move on, why can't you? Anyway I'm more concerned about my teams chances on Saturday and Barry Hall and the AFL Tribunal. Got my tickets and accommodation in Melbourne booked. I'm all set for the most exciting time of my life. Carn Swans.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

You are fucking kidding - bonus points for picking 2 games correct??? You are dead set trying to thieve any thing that's not nailed down in here!

And as far as moving on from the footy tipping - do you think it's right that you leave an abusive message on my answering machine (with my wife's voice - not mine!) that was heard by a 4 year old?

Even if we had a legitimate bet on Friday night, why would you ring up on Saturday morning demanding payment when your bank is not open until Monday?

An answer to these two questions would be appreciated Beaussie!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

You're a fucking liar. Yes I left a message on your answering machine but it was jovial and hardly abusive. FFS you ought to talk about abusive phone calls. Have a look at some of your posts regarding phone calls to people from LU. Need any further evidence just look at your fucking profile. You are one stupid hypocritical fuck.

As for the bank dribble, what, you've never heard of netbank? Fuck you are stupid. #-o
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
You're a f****** liar. Yes I left a message on your answering machine but it was jovial and hardly abusive. FFS you ought to talk about abusive phone calls. Have a look at some of your posts regarding phone calls to people from LU. Need any further evidence just look at your f****** profile. You are one stupid hypocritical f***.

As for the bank dribble, what, you've never heard of netbank? f*** you are stupid. #-o
1. So when you threatened to withhold BigTommy's winnings because he hadn't paid you by the Friday afternoon why didn't you take into consideration the belief he may have used netbanking on the saturday or sunday (remembering he had until the end of the week?)

And when have I ever used netbank to pay you? Every time I have paid money to you was via your commonwealth bank account on the following Monday - so why the fuck would you ring half cut on a Saturday morning demanding payment using filthy language?

Hypocrite!

2. I have saved the message you left and it is far from jovial. In fact, I encourage members to PM me and I'll give you my phone number and you can ring me and listen to the message that was left and judge for yourself. You were probably that pissed you didn't know what you were saying.

And if it was a 'jovial' call as you put it, doesn't it suggest that you knew full well that there was no bet but was just phoning to try to wind me up? No Beaussie, despite being pissed, you knew exactly what you were doing and you were trying to scam money through desperation.

3. I never phone mates and abuse them, only pricks from LU and I share every one of those calls with members here! When have I ever phoned you to abuse you? Shit, I've only every phoned you to return your call and discuss this site and ways to promote it or improve it!

Very poor form Beaussie and now you are rightfully being attacked by all and sundry in here - even your mates!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
You're a f****** liar. Yes I left a message on your answering machine but it was jovial and hardly abusive. FFS you ought to talk about abusive phone calls. Have a look at some of your posts regarding phone calls to people from LU. Need any further evidence just look at your f****** profile. You are one stupid hypocritical f***.

As for the bank dribble, what, you've never heard of netbank? f*** you are stupid. #-o
1. So when you threatened to withhold BigTommy's winnings because he hadn't paid you by the Friday afternoon why didn't you take into consideration the belief he may have used netbanking on the saturday or sunday (remembering he had until the end of the week?)
Like my threat to your brother wasn't a joke. My god you take things completely out of context.
crocodileman wrote:
And when have I ever used netbank to pay you? Every time I have paid money to you was via your commonwealth bank account on the following Monday - so why the f*** would you ring half cut on a Saturday morning demanding payment using filthy language?
Like I would know how you processed the payment. As for your claims that a jovial phone call was laced with filthy language, well fair dinkum. :roll:
crocodileman wrote:
2. I have saved the message you left and it is far from jovial. In fact, I encourage members to PM me and I'll give you my phone number and you can ring me and listen to the message that was left and judge for yourself. You were probably that pissed you didn't know what you were saying.
Whatever. :roll:
crocodileman wrote:
And if it was a 'jovial' call as you put it, doesn't it suggest that you knew full well that there was no bet but was just phoning to try to wind me up? No Beaussie, despite being pissed, you knew exactly what you were doing and you were trying to scam money through desperation.
Yep that's indeed what I was thinking. :roll:
crocodileman wrote:
3. I never phone mates and abuse them, only pricks from LU and I share every one of those calls with members here! When have I ever phoned you to abuse you? Shit, I've only every phoned you to return your call and discuss this site and ways to promote it or improve it!

Very poor form Beaussie and now you are rightfully being attacked by all and sundry in here - even your mates!!
Your definition of abuse is pathetic.