Starsky & Hutch Pinball

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Starsky & Hutch Pinball

Post by Beaussie »

Have now added Starsky & Hutch pinball for the pinball lovers out there. Just try and beat my highest score.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

No one is going to beat my top score for this game. Now if only I could beat that top score of Mikey G in Tetris. :evil:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

A new record set. 88,522,000

There can be no dispute. I am the Talking Footy pinball king. :P
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Give me odds of having that record by next Sunday Beaussie?

I'm prepared to wager if you feel confident. It is a good score, and yes, no one has come close yet, but I have lost games on there when 12 million on ball 1 because I activated the sticky keys. You see, I have only been able to play it by using my control and shift keys and when I trap the ball and hold it to aim, it has activated the sticky keys many times and I have lost the ball and game!

Trust me, your score is beatable!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
How about an avatar bet? Can be an avatar of our choice. For you I'm thinking the Sydney Swans logo knowing how much you just love the Swans. :lol:
crocodileman wrote:
I'm prepared to wager if you feel confident. It is a good score, and yes, no one has come close yet, but I have lost games on there when 12 million on ball 1 because I activated the sticky keys. You see, I have only been able to play it by using my control and shift keys and when I trap the ball and hold it to aim, it has activated the sticky keys many times and I have lost the ball and game!

12 million on one ball. Pfftt. :lol:

What is this about sticky keys? The only way to play the game I thought was by using the control and shift keys.
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Sticky keys shouldn't be a problem. Go into the "setup" option when you open pinball and just change the settings to the keys you want to use.
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:

:_<>

You still think my highest score is beatable? You still want to have a wager? I'm willing to bet $500 you can't top my highest. I have been playing it using only the control and shift keys and shit mate, my score was 328,715,000. As you can see it has blown all the scores out by recording 99999999.9999. Even KE the so called king of the arcade can't achieve that. Oh and I love your latest effort yesterday Croc. 51,714,000. Tryhard. :(/

Beaussie = Pinball King
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

So called king of the arcade? Beaussie youre fortunate i dont delete your post. Just ridiculous. Everyone knows who the king is, just read what your very own computer tells you when you first enter the arcade. Compared to me you are a spec of dust wedged securely in amanda vandstones smelly anus!!!

Please refrain from making a tool out of yourself by comparing yourself to the all time greatest and best player beaussie.

So called king indeed!!!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Whatever. Fact remains, I am the Talking Footy pinball king. Why don't you try top my highest. You know you don't stand a chance hey? :P
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
crocodileman wrote:

:_<>

You still think my highest score is beatable? You still want to have a wager? I'm willing to bet $500 you can't top my highest. I have been playing it using only the control and shift keys and shit mate, my score was 328,715,000. As you can see it has blown all the scores out by recording 99999999.9999. Even KE the so called king of the arcade can't achieve that. Oh and I love your latest effort yesterday Croc. 51,714,000. Tryhard. :(/

Beaussie = Pinball King
Beaussie - there is no evidence of your highest score on this game. In fact, it is quite clear that you have somehow manipulated the result in your favour. 999 999 999.99 - Give me a break!

You have been caught out tampering with the arcade in your attempt to up the ante with your score and it has resulted in a malfunction of the score.

Clearly, my all time score is the only true valid record and must be recognised as such.

The question remains - how many other games have you recorded dodgy scores in?

Cheat!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

How pathetic. There was a bug with the scoring system that when one got over 100,000,000 the scores would blow out to the 999 999 999.99 figure. That has since been corrected and as you can see I now have the highest score. Sadly it wasn't retrospective and my 318,000,000 score was not recorded. That aside I still have the highest and blew your pathetic attempt at beating my previous best of 85,000,000 out of the water.... So how about that wager? You still think you have a chance of topping my highest? :_<>
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

What highest score - what is your highest score?

I know I have a chance so would be interested in a bet with strict conditions for time to beat the "score" and payment by a specific date!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

My most recent highest score that was able to be recorded is 163,584,500.

I'm confident you wont get anywhere near that score. How about you have until next Wednesday to beat it, at which time the loser has to pay up on the day?

Now that we've got that out of the way, what will be the bet? I'll go as high as you like sunshine. So you up for it, or just all talk?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie, clearly you are fiddling with the system here. The give away as the score of 999,999,999.99 (Which you claimed was really 386 993 456) and then you reset and come up with two new top scores intwo days!

How stupid do you think people really are?

Has any other game top score gone troppo after reaching a certain figure?

Surely as King of the arcade and holder of some amazing records I'd be interested to see whether the same dilemma has happened to KE? I bet it hasn't. I can't remember seeing any other billion score in any game. Are you expecting people to believe it has only happened in Starsky and Hutch Pinball and nowhere else???

A fairer way to determine the better player would be to reset all scores in Starsky and Hutch, set a time limit (say 3 days) and see who has the highest score after that time! However, you have demonstrated that you will go to any length to prove your claim that you are the real "king of the arcade" include tampering with the software.

You are becoming pathetic. The old Beaussie wasn't like this!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Beaussie, clearly you are fiddling with the system here. The give away as the score of 999,999,999.99 (Which you claimed was really 386 993 456) and then you reset and come up with two new top scores intwo days!

How stupid do you think people really are?

Has any other game top score gone troppo after reaching a certain figure?

Surely as King of the arcade and holder of some amazing records I'd be interested to see whether the same dilemma has happened to KE? I bet it hasn't. I can't remember seeing any other billion score in any game. Are you expecting people to believe it has only happened in Starsky and Hutch Pinball and nowhere else???
As you can see from the link below, there was a bug in the scoring system that results in the 999,999,999.99 when someone scores over 100,000,000. As KE or anyone other than me is yet to get anywhere near such dizzy heights, the problem has not presented itself in any other games besides Starsky and Hutch.

http://www.phpbb-amod.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... a372913d37

Following the instructions from the Arcade Support site linked above, the scoring problem has since been corrected.
crocodileman wrote:
A fairer way to determine the better player would be to reset all scores in Starsky and Hutch, set a time limit (say 3 days) and see who has the highest score after that time! However, you have demonstrated that you will go to any length to prove your claim that you are the real "king of the arcade" include tampering with the software.

You are becoming pathetic. The old Beaussie wasn't like this!
As I've just proven to you there was a bug in the scoring system that has now been corrected. Talk about pathetic. :roll:

That said, are you still up for the challenge of trying to beat my current highest score with Starsky and Hutch? Comon show us you aren't a pea heart and take up the challenge. I'm willing to wager $500. Comon chicken shit. Take the challenge before you.

Oh and I also expect an apology for your character assaination. :evil: