West Coast v Brisbane

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

West Coast v Brisbane

Post by Beaussie »

Should be a great game. I'm really not sure who will win but am leaning towards the Eagles simply because the game is in Perth and their record to date is outstanding. They sure are going to be hard to beat come September.

Anyone rate the Lions a chance of a win in the west? I'm personally hoping for some serious injuries to key Eagles players as my Swans have them next week and the Eagles are looking very deadly this season.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I predict the eagles to win by atleast 10 goals. Last I heard lee mathews has been on a bender and is uncontactable for brisbane players and anyone at the club. Rumours have been spreading that he's in some park dressed like a hobo with the paper bag and bottle of whiskey clutched to his chest. Others say he's sitting at home watching dvd's of his glory days at hawthorn while swilling port, bottle after bottle. Who knows whats happening! Alls I know is eagles are going to be the start of the second massive form lapse for the lions this season. Mark my words.

King (and prophet) Eliagh

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

10 goal victory for the Eagles hey? Hmmm, I don't think so.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well it wasnt quite 10 goals however from reports i heard it easily could have been that way. From news readers i heard the words 'coasted to victory' and 'thrashing' used.

unfortunately i was unable to view the game but it seemed to me the eagles had 'em all the way. In any case I have once again predicted correctly :D .

Now just wait and watch as the puddy cats take hammering upon hammering in the weeks to come. I tell ya you really have to feel for crocman dont ya? :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?