Dean Laidley the sook

Australian Football news and discussion.
boof1978
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Dean Laidley the sook

Post by boof1978 »

Just wondering whether anyone else is frustrated with Dean Laidley being annoyed he has to travel to Adelaide 2 weeks in a row? Poor guy, his team only has to travel 5 weeks this year (other than Manuka) and he's complaining because his team has to do it two weeks straight. How has the Crows run been early on - Melbourne to play Coll'wood, then a Showdown, Sydney in Sydney then Bulldogs in Melbourne. Kangaroos have had 2 MCG games, 2 telstra dome games and a 'home game' at Manuka. And they're complaining?!?!?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Firstly welcome boof.

On to the topic at hand, I can't stand these Victorian teams that whinge about having to travel. Fair dinkum try being an interestate team that is forced to travel every second week. I hope the Crows smash the Roos to give Laidley more to whine about.
boof1978
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by boof1978 »

Thanks for the welcome, looks like a good sight.
I can understand the Vic's point of view at times though. THe interstate teams do get true home games 11 -12 times per year where the crowd is 95%-5%. Vic teams may get a 'home' game but if it's Collingwood 'home' and Essendon 'Away' at the MCG there is no home ground advantage. But in the same breath travel is a big factor so it does tend to balance out. Just couldn't believe he felt hard done by. I guess it's all a beat up to get the interest in this weeks game cos in Victoria no one cares about the Roos
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

boof1978 wrote:
I guess it's all a beat up to get the interest in this weeks game cos in Victoria no one cares about the Roos
:lol:

Hadn't thought of it that way.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dean Laidley the sook

Post by Beaussie »

boof1978 wrote:
Just wondering whether anyone else is frustrated with Dean Laidley being annoyed he has to travel to Adelaide 2 weeks in a row?
Well we now know why Laidley was upset about travelling to Adelaide 2 weeks in a row. :lol:

The Kangas bubble has burst.