Melbourne the royal hinghness of the umpiring fraternity

Australian Football news and discussion.
boof1978
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Melbourne the royal hinghness of the umpiring fraternity

Post by boof1978 »

Melbourne could not have asked for a better run from the white maggots in the first half tonight. Some of the holding the ball decisions were disgraceful. Neitz did nothing, Davey did nothing, but some of the decisions tonightn kept them in the game. Umpires have no idea what is going on out there and obviously get swayed by the crowd, of course I'm a crows man and am biased but i was so furious on that first half of decisions, they are so blatantly inconsistent it is so frustrating watching a game where Victorian teams are involved. Melbourne were woeful but played one good quarter supported by the white army in the first half, the game should have been shot. Crows were wasteful but some of those decisions and the position paid were crucial, Schwab should get a rocket.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Only saw snippets of the game boof but those snippets i saw showed nietz making a good mark and a good kick and aaron davey making a good mark, making a good run, and a good kick, and earlier making a nice tackle. Anyway aaron davey kicks ass on all adelaide players.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Melbourne the royal hinghness of the umpiring fraternity

Post by Beaussie »

boof1978 wrote:
Umpires have no idea what is going on out there and obviously get swayed by the crowd, of course I'm a crows man and am biased but i was so furious on that first half of decisions, they are so blatantly inconsistent it is so frustrating watching a game where Victorian teams are involved.
Sadly that is how it has been for a long time now. And Victorians have the hide to be critical of concessions to interstate teams. Fair dinkum they get a free ride every friggin week courtesy of the multi-coloured maggots. :evil: