KE tries and fails!

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

KE tries and fails!

Post by Pickles »

This was sent to me last night via PM
King-Eliagh wrote:
Now I havent tried taking your submarines score tonight out of respect. I'll leave it there for atleast two days if you write a post praising my genius in the arcade. If you dont comply say goodbye to submarines by 10pmEST tomorrow evening.

its 10pm right? can someone see if my scores still there?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

True I did try. I dont lie. Unfortunately though the games are running poorly again on this comp, I got one night, 2 hours of functional play last night in which I smashed about 8 records, never got the time to try subs.Im as sad as you guys i cant play to my full potential more often :cry:

Now pickles I must also give you an official warning for posting private messages. It is one of our rules here at TF and you are lucky I'm a fair man and dont delete this entire thread.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: KE tries and fails!

Post by Beaussie »

pickles wrote:
This was sent to me last night via PM
King-Eliagh wrote:
Now I havent tried taking your submarines score tonight out of respect. I'll leave it there for atleast two days if you write a post praising my genius in the arcade. If you dont comply say goodbye to submarines by 10pmEST tomorrow evening.

its 10pm right? can someone see if my scores still there?
ROFL

He seriously sent you that hey pickles? Fair dinkum the guy is getting out of hand. Pull your head in KE, yes you've got some decent scores but they're hardly unbeatable.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie everyone has tried to take me off top spot. Noone has done it in almost five weeks.

In those five weeks there have been several setbacks yet I'm still champ :D

1. Four of the games I had top score were deleted.

2. I spent almost one week without defending any scores.

3. My computer and in fact other computers I've tried using arent running the games at normal timing for me therefore making timed games impossible to play and compete in, and other games extremely difficult. This has been ongoning for the last ten days

4. You deleted my unbeatable score of 112 in panic room.

:lol: I must say I cant help but laugh at you lot of pathetic helpless little arcaders trying to take someone like myself off the top. Its amusing and in some ways I really feel like I'm God pulling the strings as my little worker bees go to work. Its kinda like I have many little honey pots dangling above you all. Everytime one of you jumps and reaches the pot, I make the pot a little higher and have a giggle. I also like to give some pots of honey to some ants so they get fat heads and bodies ie croc with bowling. If I didnt do this all you ants would go find somewhere else to feast now wouldnt you. But in all seriousness its about making you guys better thats all I'm really doing :lol:

xman wrote:
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Now pickles I must also give you an official warning for posting private messages. It is one of our rules here at TF and you are lucky I'm a fair man and dont delete this entire thread.
Seems Pickles isn't the softie you'd like others to believe he is. A very vindictive act, publishing PM's.

If I was moderator of this forum, this thread would be locked and the offending post deleted.

That said, KE, it seems to back up BigTommy's claims about you that you are a man of words, not actions!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I am a man of words and actions croc, bitter tommy only ever gets half of his shit right. The rest of it is usually dribble as he's often looking over his back fearing his own shadow. That punk is the scarediest scaredy cat I've come across.

Now for actions....pickles is a softy....observe closely for a comeback, you may need a magnifying glass and a bionic ear implant.

Pickles you scrawny little turd, stick by the rules from now on or I'll kick you in the nuts so hard you'll be bent over for 3 months...which im sure beaussie..., oh yeah back to pickles. Now runt features, next time reply to my pms via pm if you want to bring up what was said in them like everyone else does ok? Good.

xman wrote: