The BS file - a poll

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

Do you want a BS file?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 am

Yes
63%
No
38%

Total votes: 8

Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: The BS file - a poll

Post by Xman »

Just a note to KE. You have asked to challenge NSWAFL on his claim: You can't take me down, you lying piece of sh1t. Earth is no one's heartland. No sport dominates the Earth. None.

Lt me be perfectly frank with you. The only reason my decision was in favor of your absurd claim that 'earth=RL heartland' was because you used the term in the context of earth relative to everything extra terrestrial. NSWAFL has not used the term in this context. He has used it in the more traditional sporting context. My judgment, as with all cases so far, has been relative to the context of the claimant, and i will continue to take this stand since it is the claimants statement that is challenged,not the challengers. If you continue with this BS challenge your chances of success are let's say 'slim'.

Your choice. :wink:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: The BS file - a poll

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

He cant go saying Earth is no-ones Heartland, it is incorrect. But I can see your decisio written on the wall already. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my bestest and smartest point intact and clean.

Good day sir.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?