Touch Footy is NOT Rugby League

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Touch Footy is NOT Rugby League

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
it did say that
the question was wether the article was poorly written & AFL knew it was misleading info , but let it go anyway as it made their progress out to be far greater then it was
... the lamo excuse from the tanktop ball brigade was it said it was all kids under 12... it said nothing of the sort. [-X [-X

fudge fudge :wink:
It introduced figures for 3 other codes that were for all kids under a certain age. Why would they then introduce 11yos only for AFL? Interestingly all auskick kicks are under the age of 12, which was the point of the article. :roll:

You're amazingly stupid at times!
it never made anything clear.. intentionally in my opinion ... your lame excusing of this cr@p piece is typical AFL BS
it was a attempt by the AFL.... or more accurately NSW/ACT AFL .. to manipulate & mislead

but something they've always done though
why should this article be any different

Firstly the article wasn't even written by the AFL. They were asked for figures. The author then used the figures in an ambiguous way, but this was pretty clear if the entire article was taken in to context.

Have you got proof the AFL attempted to mislead with these figures? You're already heading for 1 BS point.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
It introduced figures for 3 other codes that were for all kids under a certain age. Why would they then introduce 11yos only for AFL? Interestingly all auskick kicks are under the age of 12, which was the point of the article. :roll:

You're amazingly stupid at times!
it never made anything clear.. intentionally in my opinion ... your lame excusing of this cr@p piece is typical AFL BS
it was a attempt by the AFL.... or more accurately NSW/ACT AFL .. to manipulate & mislead

Firstly the article wasn't even written by the AFL. They were asked for figures. The author then used the figures in an ambiguous way, but this was pretty clear if the entire article was taken in to context.

Have you got proof the AFL attempted to mislead with these figures? You're already heading for 1 BS point.
sure it wasn't
it was given to the journo as is I'd say .....

any inaccuracies are then blamed on her

RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NSWAFL
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Hills Eagles

Post by NSWAFL »

The journo wanted a cheap headline. She's the fudger, Dave, and you can't prove otherwise. Your opinion doesn't count.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:

sure it wasn't
it was given to the journo as is I'd say .....

any inaccuracies are then blamed on her

Very interesting RD. how about some facts for a change though. :roll:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.