Is this the NRL pregame or have I walked into the local RSL ?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Is this the NRL pregame or have I walked into the local RSL ?

Post by Fred »

Na- it’s not too bad - but does have a little RSL /leagues club feel to it - which is quite fitting actually. Did get up for the nutbush though :).

Going for Broncos.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Is this the NRL pregame or have I walked into the local RSL ?

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:11 pm
Na- it’s not too bad - but does have a little RSL /leagues club feel to it - which is quite fitting actually. Did get up for the nutbush though :).

Going for Broncos.
Why do our fumble friends here have this strange infatuation with pre game entertainment????? Are they trying to distract from the fact RL is going to smash the AFL in TV ratings once again this year??? Are they embarrassed about the stumbling, fumbling, bumbling nature of their..........ummmm............game lolololololol!!!!!!

Whatever it is it is plain nuts. I mean this is the sport that gave us Meatloaf a few years ago lolololol!!! Yet they have the temerity for some insane reason to want a dick measuring competition around 'entertainment'. Dills are gonna dill I s'pose!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Is this the NRL pregame or have I walked into the local RSL ?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:21 am
Fred wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:11 pm

Going for Broncos.
Why do our fumble friends here have this strange infatuation with pre game entertainment????? Are they trying to distract from the fact RL is going to smash the AFL in TV ratings once again this year??? Are they embarrassed about the stumbling, fumbling, bumbling nature of their..........ummmm............game lolololololol!!!!!!

Whatever it is it is plain nuts. I mean this is the sport that gave us Meatloaf a few years ago lolololol!!! Yet they have the temerity for some insane reason to want a dick measuring competition around 'entertainment'. Dills are gonna dill I s'pose!!!!!
Nailed it Terry
The usual fumble deflection from the reality of getting absolutely smashed in the ratings this year.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o