2016 - NRL - Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by Xman »

5 from 18 is 27% too, not 36%
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by pussycat »

Well there you go, you've had some success today.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Adeliade proppoing up the NRLOL's ratings making them look better than what they really are up 173% average up 2,333 to 6,379 :_<>
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Adeliade proppoing up the NRLOL's ratings making them look better than what they really are up 173% average up 2,333 to 6,379 :_<>
are you laughing at yourself :?> Don't worry, were all laughing with you .

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Mal
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by Mal »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Another rabble ball dill. The massive RL percentage rise is calculated on the TOTAL increase. The numbers in Adelaide are so small as to make them irrelevant.

Your are either very very stupid (big chance) or just another lying rabble ball zealot (short price favourite)!!!!!

:[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[]
leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Mal wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
Another rabble ball dill. The massive RL percentage rise is calculated on the TOTAL increase. The numbers in Adelaide are so small as to make them irrelevant.

Your are either very very stupid (big chance) or just another lying rabble ball zealot (short price favourite)!!!!!

:_<> :_<>
its like one bloke is now watching NRLOL in SA that makes your over all ratings look better :thumbleft:

but when ever helps you sleep at nite, believe what you want :thumbleft:
moron mal
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Percentage increases can be misleading. What are the actual figures .
Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Ratings up over 20%, crowds alwost up to 17k. Imagine how many our crowds will be up by when we do away with Monday nights next year. Wow just Wow!

pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote:
Percentage increases can be misleading. What are the actual figures .
Its all there, couple of posts above.

Ratings: 35,017,000 This time last year, This year 43,964,000

Crowds: 1,304,957 This time last year, this year 1, 494, 223

Mal
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by Mal »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Mal wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:

:_<> :_<>
its like one bloke is now watching NRLOL in SA that makes your over all ratings look better :thumbleft:

but when ever helps you sleep at nite, believe what you want :thumbleft:
moron mal
Fair dinkum Leagueyboy.......can you really be this stupid?? The SA ratings are meaningless. You are mathematically, grammatically and cognitively ignorant. Please get mummy to explain how it works.

:[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[]
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Fri TV #NRL #NRLBroncosTigers Nine 452k (Syd 240k Bri 212k) Gem 30k (Mel 15k Ade 5k Per 10k)

Fri TV #AFL #AFLSwansNorth Seven 525k (Mel 400k Ade 125k) 7mate 175k (Syd 52k Bri 24k Per 98k)

Another smashing coming up. Friday night is both comps premiere ratings night and the AFL have won the vast majority of them by some distance
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

The_Wookie wrote:
My estimates have the NRLS season aggregate about 9 million ahead of the AFL at this point, even if the AFL are winning round v round - this includes the rep round, nines and afl/nrl preseason games. Will pull some back this weekend - but more than accounted for by Origin 1.

Unless theres a big drop off the NRL should win the year.
makes sense given the last few years were close and this year theyve increased so much. Not sure how important it is either given how different the schedules are
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Xman wrote:
Fri TV #NRL #NRLBroncosTigers Nine 452k (Syd 240k Bri 212k) Gem 30k (Mel 15k Ade 5k Per 10k)

Fri TV #AFL #AFLSwansNorth Seven 525k (Mel 400k Ade 125k) 7mate 175k (Syd 52k Bri 24k Per 98k)

Another smashing coming up. Friday night is both comps premiere ratings night and the AFL have won the vast majority of them by some distance
That are really good result for Rugby league . the top 8 players out and still 1m +, Wow just Wow

XMan you must really be desperate for success - anything :?>

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

pussycat wrote:
Xman wrote:

That are really good result for Rugby league . the top 8 players out and still 1m +, Wow just Wow

XMan you must really be desperate for success - anything :?>
your low ratings (despite the Broncos again) wont affect our near 1.3m ratings again. Would the NRL have a game in the top 5 this year?
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power

Post by docker24 »

52k 7mate in sydney for swans can be much better. Even though crowd was strong
EST. 1870