Did they ever say this about the AFL players

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Did they ever say this about the AFL players

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Bullshit .

Me detects a bit of butthurt .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLsforPussies »

What a diusional bunch the AFL fans are. There is no way any player in AFL would be able to play as well in NFL as Hayne just did.
NFL is way too different to AFL.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Answer the question or kindly have another lil temper tanty and fuck off wookie.

Did any of the afl players who made the NFL, yes you've named several earlier in this thread, did any of em make a play half as athletic as hayne has in his first trial?

:lol:

Answer me bitch!

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol .
Got him

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yep wookies been got alright. We shouldn't be seein him dribbling in this thread anymore folks.

:salute:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& do these ex fumblers actually get out there amongst the play .
Or just trudge on kick a ball & trudge off .
Lol
When they actually get amongst the play get back to us .

🤣
Xman wrote
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

NFL scouts interested in NRL players after Jarryd Hayne’s debut for 49ers

JUST hours after Jarryd Hayne’s explosive debut for the San Francisco 49ers, former Australian NFL star Colin Scotts started fielding calls from NFL scouts wanting to know about other NRL stars who have the power and speed to make it in American football.

At least three NFL franchise scouts have been in contact with Scotts asking how and when American clubs could study the form and backgrounds of Australian rugby league stars.

You can now officially add NFL to other sports — including Japanese and European rugby union along with AFL — trying to poach rugby league players.

And NFL clubs would come in “boots and all” if they size up the right player, according to Scotts, who has drawn up his own hit list of players he will share with US talent scouts.

They are: Greg Inglis (Souths), Jason Taumalolo (North Queensland), Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Sydney Roosters), Jack Wighton (Canberra), Semi Radradra (Parramatta), Sam Kasiano (Canterbury), Dave Taylor (Gold Coast), George Burgess (Souths), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Sydney Roosters), Josh Papalii (Canberra), James Roberts (Gold Coast) and Jarrod Croker (Canberra), who has the best goalkicking percentage in the NRL.

Scotts also believes Wallabies Israel Folau and Will Skelton could be worth a punt in the NFL. Each NFL club has a staggering salary cap of $143 million. Money isn’t an issue.

And Scotts reckons the NFL has suddenly become the fifth footy code in the congested Australian sporting market.

The calvary is coming. NFL clubs will be here boots and all,” Scotts told The Daily Telegraph. “And they won’t take any prisoners either — they will come here with the band playing.

“If they want something, they’ll get it. They can be ruthless. Rugby league doesn’t want to hear this, another sport taking their talent away.

“I have already spoken to three well-connected talent scouts. They rang me. Australia is suddenly in the NFL. They will come hunting.

“Another football code has arrived in Australia. Number five. They will no doubt come looking at guys like Greg Inglis and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck.

“Rugby league is a game the NFL will now be looking into. That’s fact. They have been blown away by an Aussie rugby league player.”

The NFL has more money and it’s a big opportunity. It’s not easy going over, it is very complex
Colin Scotts

“The NFL will be aware of the level of athlete that rugby league has,” Scotts said. “The NRL is more like the NFL than other sport in the world. More so than rugby union and AFL.

“It’s the one-on-one collision. , but it’s open for other players to leave their comfort zone and give it a shot.”

Hayne will play another trail this weekend against Dallas Cowboys. His education and confidence will rise to another level.

“Jarryd is a freakish athlete who is breaking the mould,” Scotts said. “If Jarryd goes straight into the pros, that is mind-blowing. He is proving everyone wrong. Nothing has happened just yet but things are looking good.”

The American media was still singing Hayne’s praises on Monday.

The influential New York Post wrote: “Jarryd Hayne looked pretty keen in his NFL debut. The former Australian professional rugby player, a YouTube phenom whose athleticism caught the NFL’s eye, made an immediate impression in his first pre-season game, with the 49ers.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nfl-sco ... 7487368441

King have they ever said this about AFL players............ :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol so you avoided my post .
1 point .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

eelofwest wrote:
NFL scouts interested in NRL players after Jarryd Hayne’s debut for 49ers

JUST hours after Jarryd Hayne’s explosive debut for the San Francisco 49ers, former Australian NFL star Colin Scotts started fielding calls from NFL scouts wanting to know about other NRL stars who have the power and speed to make it in American football.

At least three NFL franchise scouts have been in contact with Scotts asking how and when American clubs could study the form and backgrounds of Australian rugby league stars.

You can now officially add NFL to other sports — including Japanese and European rugby union along with AFL — trying to poach rugby league players.

And NFL clubs would come in “boots and all” if they size up the right player, according to Scotts, who has drawn up his own hit list of players he will share with US talent scouts.

They are: Greg Inglis (Souths), Jason Taumalolo (North Queensland), Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Sydney Roosters), Jack Wighton (Canberra), Semi Radradra (Parramatta), Sam Kasiano (Canterbury), Dave Taylor (Gold Coast), George Burgess (Souths), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Sydney Roosters), Josh Papalii (Canberra), James Roberts (Gold Coast) and Jarrod Croker (Canberra), who has the best goalkicking percentage in the NRL.

Scotts also believes Wallabies Israel Folau and Will Skelton could be worth a punt in the NFL. Each NFL club has a staggering salary cap of $143 million. Money isn’t an issue.

And Scotts reckons the NFL has suddenly become the fifth footy code in the congested Australian sporting market.

The calvary is coming. NFL clubs will be here boots and all,” Scotts told The Daily Telegraph. “And they won’t take any prisoners either — they will come here with the band playing.

“If they want something, they’ll get it. They can be ruthless. Rugby league doesn’t want to hear this, another sport taking their talent away.

“I have already spoken to three well-connected talent scouts. They rang me. Australia is suddenly in the NFL. They will come hunting.

“Another football code has arrived in Australia. Number five. They will no doubt come looking at guys like Greg Inglis and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck.

“Rugby league is a game the NFL will now be looking into. That’s fact. They have been blown away by an Aussie rugby league player.”

The NFL has more money and it’s a big opportunity. It’s not easy going over, it is very complex
Colin Scotts

“The NFL will be aware of the level of athlete that rugby league has,” Scotts said. “The NRL is more like the NFL than other sport in the world. More so than rugby union and AFL.

“It’s the one-on-one collision. , but it’s open for other players to leave their comfort zone and give it a shot.”

Hayne will play another trail this weekend against Dallas Cowboys. His education and confidence will rise to another level.

“Jarryd is a freakish athlete who is breaking the mould,” Scotts said. “If Jarryd goes straight into the pros, that is mind-blowing. He is proving everyone wrong. Nothing has happened just yet but things are looking good.”

The American media was still singing Hayne’s praises on Monday.

The influential New York Post wrote: “Jarryd Hayne looked pretty keen in his NFL debut. The former Australian professional rugby player, a YouTube phenom whose athleticism caught the NFL’s eye, made an immediate impression in his first pre-season game, with the 49ers.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nfl-sco ... 7487368441

King have they ever said this about AFL players............ :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
:_<> =D> I'm afraid its another big NO! for the AFL lads on this one eels....another big no :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote:
yes he got me alright. Its not that Im not responding to KE while he continues to post like a fucktard.

Given the number of AFL players that have gone on to win Superbowls and Allstar representation, I guess having a guy make his debut trumps all that.
Translation

:_<>

xman wrote:
Briandi01
Team: Saints

Post by Briandi01 »

Scott Harding coming through ranks and showing promise as a wide receiver and punt return. Receiving wide acclaim.

Interesting to read Karmichael Hunts assessment on the difference between afl and league....obviously not required to be an athlete to play league, hence no discipline and no professionalism. Flog brought nrl culture to the afl though.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol .
As has been shown many times on here afl culture is as bad or at times worse .
But you keep living in the bubble .& how have these fumble athletes gone when stepping outside the fumble bubble .
Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
Briandi01
Team: Saints

Post by Briandi01 »

How have your so called athletes gone when they've tried to take on fumble-ball is what you should be asking. Two of your finest, with all of the AFLs backing, couldn't handle the pace and failed abysmally. Still at least Izzy can now mark the ball.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Failed ..no
Amongst the highest paid .
Played at the highest level in the fumble universe.
Lauded by coaches media etc ..
That's successful if you ask me .

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& how cute you avoided the Culture bit .

Any time you want a debate on player behaviour ..go right ahead .
I love educating you backward hicks .

🤣
Xman wrote