Tsunami Jokes

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Tsunami Jokes

Post by crocodileman »

I think it's about time we start some good quality tsunami jokes, hey fellas?

OK.

I'll start.

Q: What do you call an Indonesian surfer?
A: Debris

Q: Why did so many Indonesian children seemingly jump in to the rising waters of the tsunami?
A: It was the first thing resembling a bath they'd seen in months.

Q: Why can't the tsunami be considered to be an act of God?
A: God would have drowned more than 150 poms!

Join in boys!

Bad taste - naaah!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Come on fellas - I'm waiting.

A mate of mine who's a real estate agent flew over to the tsunami affected region the day after the tragedy. He phoned me from the airport to cancel an appointment we had and I congratulated him on his trip over there to help those in need.

"You kidding," he replied. "I've heard that there's a glut of properties with views of the ocean. I'm going to make a fortune selling them!"
EvilGeee.
Team:

Post by EvilGeee. »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose it was inevitable. These are the first jokes I've seen about the tsunami.

Here......have a drumstick.

LU, where paranoia runs amok.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

If I was in the marketing arm of Telstra I would have had an ad produced for TV already about this disaster.

Act 1 - Scenes of the devastation caused with voice over of news readers talking about loss of life.

Act 2 - Anxious parents in Sydney waiting for word from their 18 year old daughter who was in Phuket (coping plenty of penis, but not in ad!) sitting and crying beside her picture.

Act 3 - phone rings (close up of handset) Parents answer, scream daughters name and say "you're alive!"

Act 4 - daughter in Phuket atop a palm tree with flood waters raging below her, Telsta Mobilenet phone in hand talking to parents (start with a close up and pan around to show dead bodies and devastation around her!)

VoiceOver concludes the ad with the words:-

"Telstra Mobilenet - reaching new waves of success!"
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

LOL at the Telstra promos. Somehow I don't think such a campaign would go down to well. :lol: