AFL v NRL Friday night ratings in 2014

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Phelpsy
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL v NRL Friday night ratings in 2014

Post by Phelpsy »

Happy to give that to the nrl
I in myspare time I like playing baseball, wearing pink backpacks and STALKING people.I know this isn't what you would normallyshare in public but I thought it would be nice tobe honest and open so people knowmore about who I am

I have a small penis
Phelpsy
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Collingwood

Post by Phelpsy »

Oh... On estimate does afl win ??? Didn't read it right. Given the whole ratings thing is an estimate would you say afl win Wookie based on your figures ?
I in myspare time I like playing baseball, wearing pink backpacks and STALKING people.I know this isn't what you would normallyshare in public but I thought it would be nice tobe honest and open so people knowmore about who I am

I have a small penis
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

nice work Wookie. the AFl just ahead despite the NRL engaging their two biggest markets almost every week.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

NlolRL wrote:
nice work Wookie. the AFl just ahead despite the NRL engaging their two biggest markets almost every week.
when you add most of the AFL's regionals arnt included in that total as well and the NRL's is
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote:
Queue the "you cant add Fox and FTA together" and "wheres NZ" bullshit.

Rd 26 442
Adding and Averaging are two different things Wookie, so im not sure who your quoting.

Rd 1was over two week, so you had two Friday nights. but not applicable - convenient
Rd 2 Anther win to the NRL - but once again not applicable

You include Anzac day - an afternoon match. but no go for our Test match that was played on the Friday night
Last edited by pussycat on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

Nice. And the AFL didn't need to play 2 games targeting 2 different markets to reach those figures.
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

What a complete fail and a stuff up, just leave it to the experts who have all the data at their fingertips.

Seems to have worked over the years before the expert came along.

Since the expert came along, RL for some reason isn't the highest rating sport in the nation anymore, hmmmmm i wonder why.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Yes leave it to the professionals, like the sponsors of the Sydney Swans, they know market reach.
Nice try Cos.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
What a complete fail and a stuff up, just leave it to the experts who have all the data at their fingertips.

Since the expert came along, RL for some reason isn't the highest rating sport in the nation anymore, hmmmmm i wonder why.
:roll:

show us an article, other than a blog from Lu, that ever said the NRL was the highest rating sport
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote:
pussycat wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:

Rd 26 442
Adding and Averaging are two different things Wookie, so im not sure who your quoting.

Rd 1was over two week, so you had two Friday nights. but not applicable - convenient

You include Anzac day - an afternoon match. but no go for our Test match that was played on the Friday night
Forgot the 2 weeks opening round at the start, and it shall be amended accordingly.

I included the marquee NRL day ANZAC game as well as the AFL one. No you dont get rep round. This was specifically for Friday NRL games that went head to head with AFL ones.

Your 1st week was our 2nd week

Your heading specifically says Friday night. Neither Anzac day match was played on a Friday night , Your Friday night game was Freemantle v Melbourne , which finished below our NRL match that was played on the Friday night.

Your rd 3 match your choosing to pit against our rd 5 match is claiming victory of the back of 540k on Fox.

R10 & Rd11 . how are they disputable? you would need near 50% regionals .

I see you have included 2 rounds late in the season you loose the both but claim them as disputable?

How is the final disputable? you regionals would need to be more than 100%.
Last edited by pussycat on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

The_Wookie wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

Hey fuckwit. Feel free to collate the fucking publicly available data yourself next season. We all have access to the same fucking sources if you can be bothered so unless Oztam, Mediaweek, Thinktv, Throng NZ, Mediaspy, Regional TAM and TVtonight -are all in it together, your fucking allegation is baseless and not for the first fucking time.

Rugby League you dumb cuunt, say it, Rugby League.

You fucking skirt, say the name of the game that is on Television you pussy.

Rugby League

Rugby League out rates your afl Nation wide, it has done for years. Can you say Rugby League, or won't your Biased AFL Australian Rules, Australian Rules Football brain fucking let you? Gimp!
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote:
Since my post had nothing to do with the name of the game, or the organisation that runs it. Fuck off back to league unlimited.

Who cares what it did in previous years, this year it hasnt. Deal with it or fuck off. Keep spamming this shit though. Im sure its good for you.

Wookie, last year the AFL finished there season with ratings 123/4M . there several articles on here showing that, one comes from a reputable journalist who would have paid to get the Oztam report. He would have access to all the ins and outs, so if I was you I wouldn't go popping any champagne corks just yet.

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yet scared to admit that RL has rated higher and had a bigger aggregate for at least the last 3 years simply because it puts his fav code into second.

Boo hoo, you and the afl don't have to win everything.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Yet scared to admit that RL has rated higher and had a bigger aggregate for at least the last 3 years simply because it puts his fav code into second.

Boo hoo, you and the afl don't have to win everything.
got a source for these figures?
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

The_Wookie wrote:
pussycat wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:

Rd 26 442

Forgot the 2 weeks opening round at the start, and it shall be amended accordingly.

I included the marquee NRL day ANZAC game as well as the AFL one. No you dont get rep round. This was specifically for Friday NRL games that went head to head with AFL ones.
You are leaving out rep round because you do not have one.............. :?>

But will included anzac day which is not a friday because it suits your argument..............................mate you are starting to clutch at straws now.

If you want to at least try and look bipartisan then you will include the Test match on a also. :-k