GRABING THE BALLS OF ANOTHER PLAYER

Rugby League news and discussion.
BYRON
Team:
Been liked: 0

GRABING THE BALLS OF ANOTHER PLAYER

Post by BYRON »

i think jamin lowe shoud get of for king hitting that clown from the gold coast if some one grabed me on the testies i would be shore to get up and wack him and why wouldnt ya are you going to go up to the ref and say oh mate he just grabed me on the balls and whats the ref going to do yea nothing so a wack for his trouble is worth it .
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I wasn't actually sure what you were talking about having not seen the game, so I checked out the Fox Sports website and see that Lowe has accepted a four week ban for the hit on Delaney. Did some damage with that punch too by the looks of things.

Delaney of course states the any contact with Lowe's balls was not intentional. For those of us who didn't see the game, how did it look on tv, intentional or not?
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0

Post by Scorger Man »

He definitely had his hands down there thats for sure. I have some questions I wish to pose about this all, and mind you I'll king the bloke too.

1. Should this be considered a case of sexual harrassment?

2. If this was an ongoing occurance by players, what is the difference to this and Hoppa's finger probing?

and

3. If this was done by Ian Roberts for example who openly stated his sexual preference when he was playing, would the NRL come down on the offender or is it okay because Delaney is assumed straight?

The way that the NRL footy show was talking about it on sunday, they were basically condoning the practise with comments like 'it's just one of those things that happen in the game' and ' the squirrell grippers get found out by the players'.

Well I believe this is a cop out attitude and there should be a forum held to stamp this out of the game. Actually I'd like to go one better, I think a summit should be held and archival footage should be studied so those sack grabbers of the present and the past should be named and shamed.
Macarthur Saints
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Macarthur Saints »

I haven't seen the game but i will comment on the principal of it.

It is bound to accidently happen no doubt and 4 weeks is a very tough sentence.

If i was groped in the Jatz Cracker region i would get up firing as well, if this did occur outside of footy then wouldn't the attacker be the one getting in shite for doing what he did?
Not the person who was assulted.
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

a good hit on him but ... but Delaney should of faced the judiciary also IMO
BYRON
Team:

Post by BYRON »

good to see pepole agree with me on this one and for delaney to say he didnt know if he grabed him or not is a joke and for the nrl not to even sight him is wrong as scorger man said whats the difference between that and hoppers finger
for hopper to cop 9 weeks and him to not even get sighted come on whats doin there.....
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

I am a bunnies fan how am I not going to agree :)

Go Bunnies :)