Blues Remarkable Comeback

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Blues Remarkable Comeback

Post by Beaussie »

I still can't believe the Blues got up to win after being down by 48 points in the second quarter. Remarkable comeback and victory. Gee tipping winners consistently is hard.
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by LisaJ »

Yah I saw that, I did tip the Bombers, but alas Carlton came to win.

I saw on one of the tv shows, think it was Sunrise, the commentator said that he was going for Carlton because they always shine against the Bombers...and alas they did..
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

It doesn't appear that you've put your tips in here. Quick get the rest of the remaining games tips in now.
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Was at the game yesterdy, I have never been so disgusted at how bad we could play. I put the blame squarely on sheedy for stuffing about wit the placements that worked so wonderfully in the First Quarter.
If it ain't broke, dont fix it. Laycock to FF and Davey in the centre clearly were very bad moves, yet he persisted and all of a sudden the Blues got their heads up. After that the bombers were frazzled, running around like lost sheep in a paddock of wolves.

Oh, and a big thumbs down to That Irish idiot who played on Lloyd. Your constant elbowing and jabs away from the play should have seen you on report. Your a dirty player and you will soon be sorted out. Try that shit on Barry Hall, I dare ya. :/;
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

dogsact wrote:
Was at the game yesterdy, I have never been so disgusted at how bad we could play. I put the blame squarely on sheedy for stuffing about wit the placements that worked so wonderfully in the First Quarter.
If it ain't broke, dont fix it. Laycock to FF and Davey in the centre clearly were very bad moves, yet he persisted and all of a sudden the Blues got their heads up. After that the bombers were frazzled, running around like lost sheep in a paddock of wolves.

Oh, and a big thumbs down to That Irish idiot who played on Lloyd. Your constant elbowing and jabs away from the play should have seen you on report. Your a dirty player and you will soon be sorted out. Try that **** on Barry Hall, I dare ya. :/;
God your a tosser, cheap shots on Lloyd :roll:

Lloyd it the biggest poofter to play aussie rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1SvXUwQjc4

I don't see you prancing around now Lloydy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3U3rC2UIc

or Now... :lol:

Essendon are are bitches :!:
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Well, well. Why am I surprised top see a Blues supporter resort to name calling on a forum site. Real mature buddy. You could have just stated that you disagreed in a civil manner, but no, you had to be petty. Grow up baby.

Bye the way, I totally was full of admiration for the way the Blues came back. I only singled out one Carlton player for criticism yet you took it and ran like an angry dog with a bone.

Oh and as for your links, conveniant editing proves nothing. Lloyd was schooling Setanta.
pmitch82
Team:

Post by pmitch82 »

Unfortunatly,
That was carltons first and last class win of the season...