Site Banner

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by yeenar69 »

they are grapplers they get away with holding in the ruck all the time other teams get caned for the same thing
But Inglis is still huba huba
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by LisaJ »

Yamirra19 wrote:
I hate storm they are grapplers grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dont deserve to be in the banner never liked them never will my most hated team in the comp would support Dogs before I would storm :)
If you hate the Storm, how do you feel about the Cowboys, Titans and NZ Warriors?
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

Well myself I don;t mind all of the above teams except when they play my team :P but I am not a Storm fan either as I cannot forgive Slater for kicking Skando in the head ... that was blatant and unforgiveable ... what a coward
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Not the way i saw it! Skando should have been suspended for head butting Slaters foot! lmao :twisted: He could have hurt him.
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

yeah well if it was a lesser man he would of stayed down ... not our Skando ... what a legend ...In the words of Troy Casser Daley ... "they don't make em like that any more" :wink:
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Troy Who?
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

dogsact wrote:
Troy Who?
:o one of the leading country and western performers in this country ohh and he has been on the last it takes two series :P
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

If Cowboys got rid of Thurston I would love the Cowboys how good is Matty Bowen :)

Warriors I am a fan mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm big mean on the field but little puppy dogs off the field I met the team way back about 3 or 4 years ago stayed in the same hotel and they were all gentle man was very impressed with how polite they were :)

Titans I dont really have any feelings :)

Go Presto yay my fav player :)
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

Ok, so you don't mind the Titans, or the Cowboys (Thurston excepted) and like the Warriors..all teams which entered the league AFTER the Storm, but you hate the Storm because they've only been in the league for "5 mintues"

Yep, understand that fully.. :?:
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

Storm invented the graple tackle I dont like those dirty fithy grapplers :)
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Bullshit. If they get away with it then they can't be breaking the rules. The Storm are at the top this year because they have one of the best lists, forward and back. And a squad of great players who were "not rated" by other clubs and have flourished in their new home.
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

I agree they get away with more than other teams and I dislike them immensely and Cameron SMith throws more forward passes (often called a line ball ) than any other players in the league
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

DAMN! Musta just Grappled our way to a 58-12 victory over Nth QLD. Lucky we get away with so much! it might have been closer! We obviously don;t win from being a great side, noooo. :twisted:
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

no Thurston what more can one say weststigers would of done the same and more :roll:
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

Whats wrong with Thurston? He's a lovely young man who is a good player?