Deflectoion or not Deflection, that is the question

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Deflectoion or not Deflection, that is the question

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:51 am
So .... i gather someone from the afl side bagged the rlwc crowd. Someone replied re what about the afl World Cup ??

If the response was ... “well at least we have a World Cup” that may be more understandable but still the implication of the message remains.... don’t throw shit when you’re not even conpetetung.

Is that the gist of it ? If so I reckon “play on” .
Fred that's exactly how I see it .
Wookie posted the crowd .
No probs
It's a crowd thread
Then this

Post by leagueiscrap » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:36 am

:(/
The World Cup opener the gone team vs the poms
You’d expect there be a big crowd there as the oxygen bottles have been pumping the nrlolwc up for ages!

Well it is a big crowd by nrlol standards :(/

My reply was to ask .
What was the crowd for the last AFL international .

Apparently that is deflecting......in a FIGHT CLUB THREAD ABOUT CROWDS .

If a poster from another sport laughs at crowds in my sport the. To me it's not deflecting to ask the same în his ...in a crowd thread.
It's not off topic
In fact if a certain poster hadn't taken a shot ..then all this shit wouldn't have happened .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dear oh dear oh dear oh me, wookie you owe aflcrap1 a sincere and public apology. I mean you're behaviour in this thread has been absolutelyq abysmal wookie. Here's aflcrap1, an outstanding member and contributor to the forums asking fair and valid questions and treating you with respect and alls you can return is a bunch of jibber jabber cods wallop that comes across like a nine year old boy who's passed his pants and then gets mad at starts yelling and blaming his mate.

Your behaviour in this thread is absolutely disgraceful Wookie, seriously, pickup yer game. Now apologise to aflcrap1!

And you should also apologise to the members and guests for lowering the standards.

Dreary deary me. You can do much better than this wookie, much much better

[-X [-( [-X [-(

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Look I'm not the one who looks like a kid who's peed his pants and is pointing at others, ok?

Just re read the thread and take a long hard look at yerself wooksie. And then just apologise to aflcrap1. He doesn't deserve your bullshit, ok?

:cheers:

xman wrote:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:51 am
So .... i gather someone from the afl side bagged the rlwc crowd. Someone replied re what about the afl World Cup ??

If the response was ... “well at least we have a World Cup” that may be more understandable but still the implication of the message remains.... don’t throw shit when you’re not even conpetetung.

Is that the gist of it ? If so I reckon “play on” .

I can see the issue re: Rl types continually going on about Australian Rules Football not being international .... which shows they possibly don’t get what the “Australian” in “Australian Rules Football” means .... but maybe this is more an indictment on them rather than the game they seek to ridicule?

For the Rl types ... just so you are aware ... stating or highlighting that Australian Riles Football is not international to followers of Australian Rules Football is 1. Not a revelation and 2. Not a concern .
Whether it be a national competition like the League, netball or English premier league, etc they all seem to have an international presence , with one exception. Why do you think that is?
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

did You read the post you quoted. I’ll refer you again to point 1 and point 2. Point 2 in particular. It may be that other countries think Australian Rules Football is the stupidest boring and whatever other adjective you want to throw at it.... that in no way impacts on my or millions of others who like it enjoyment or opinion of the game.

There are many things I like and many things I don’t .... whether others like it or not is often not a revelation ... nor really a concern.
Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:19 am
did You read the post you quoted. I’ll refer you again to point 1 and point 2. Point 2 in particular. It may be that other countries think Australian Rules Football is the stupidest boring and whatever other adjective you want to throw at it.... that in no way impacts on my or millions of others who like it enjoyment or opinion of the game.

There are many things I like and many things I don’t .... whether others like it or not is often not a revelation ... nor really a concern.

Safe enough in your cocoon, oblivious to the outside world. Typical head in the sand AFL attitude [-(

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

No. I’m quite aware Australian Rules football is not international so not sure why my head is in the sand? I just don’t care one way or another. You may wish I and others care ... but they don’t seem to. And if another Australian rules supporter cares that is again irrelevant to me as well.
Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:32 pm
No. I’m quite aware Australian Rules football is not international so not sure why my head is in the sand? I just don’t care one way or another. You may wish I and others care ... but they don’t seem to. And if another Australian rules supporter cares that is again irrelevant to me as well.

Its not a case of wishing anything. It's more a case of total amazement.

Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

What are you amazed about ... that we don’t care ? I’m not sure why you’d be amazed ? If it is it is if it isn’t it isn’t ? Who cares?? Obviously you care that we don’t care ... which I can only say if that’s what floats your boat. You continue on being amazed I guess ... I’ll keep enjoying something I like:)
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Many of the most senior figures in afl land seem to care big time about international presence. Port adelaides flop in China, anyone? :lol:

The afl games in where was it, Wellington nz?

:lol:

The afls forays over into India? :lol:

The afls reality gimmick contest where they gave all airfares and 6odd months accommodation paid prizes to seven or so people from other countries to 'make them into afl fans'. :(/ that one went down like a sack of shit!!

Sorry Freddo but ur afl institution cares deeply about international presence. Prob is they don't have it and can't seem to figure out how to get it!! :rofl: :rofl: :\: :rofl: :rofl:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Wookie me admin bitch, move this thread back to fight club, it clearly don't belong in here. :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Jesus wookie, you're like a blow fly presiding over a fresh and steaming pile of cow dung! Leeroy? Get ur ass in here and do something for once, make this forum great again! Clean up this mess that wookies presiding over and move this thread where it belongs.

Wookie? [-X Hang ur head in shame u stubborn nasty admin you :lol:

xman wrote: