NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: 2018 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:32 pm
You're incredible pal!!!! And not in a good way lololololo!!!!!! You're sounding like that dill Fred who took off to the jungle.

You set comparison 'rules' that are knowingly unworkable to hide your codes dismal performance this year. Of course you change the rules to manufacture a win for the AFL when it suits. Laughable really!!!!!
No, you're making comparisons that just arent meaningful. Comparing last year's Thursday game to this year's means nothing. Yes, on average, they will show a trend, but individual games vary greatly based on who is playing and the closeness of the game.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:54 pm
You're incredible pal!!!! And not in a good way lololololo!!!!!! You're sounding like that dill Fred who took off to the jungle.

You set comparison 'rules' that are knowingly unworkable to hide your codes dismal performance this year. Of course you change the rules to manufacture a win for the AFL when it suits. Laughable really!!!!!
No, you're making comparisons that just arent meaningful. Comparing last year's Thursday game to this year's means nothing. Yes, on average, they will show a trend, but individual games vary greatly based on who is playing and the closeness of the game.
So your finally coming round. A far more meaningful comparison would be comparing a full season results or even a full round......But , But, But
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:44 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:54 pm

So your finally coming round. A far more meaningful comparison would be comparing a full season results or even a full round......But , But, But
that's why I compared all single games v all single games last year. You remember? When the AFL won 36-4
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Hahahahahahaha!!!! You only compare games when fumbling wins hahahahhahah!!! You sure you aren't Fred in disguise lololol. Remember his rule in rule out ratings contortion.....similar to your rule in rule out comparison contortion. Were you blokes in a circus together at any time lolololol!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:49 pm
Hahahahahahaha!!!! You only compare games when fumbling wins hahahahhahah!!! You sure you aren't Fred in disguise lololol. Remember his rule in rule out ratings contortion.....similar to your rule in rule out comparison contortion. Were you blokes in a circus together at any time lolololol!!!!!!
I compare games under similar conditions ie same time, same scheduling, same simulcasting etc. It just so happens that the AFL wins these comparisons.

I notice you never commented on last round's results Terry. The AFL had no concurrent scheduling and ended up with a far higher average ratings than the NRL. For every normal week when the AFL have 8 concurrent games they end up with a far lower average.

Clear proof the AFL's scheduling hurts average ratings due to games being shown concurrently. Also further proof the AFL is ahead when similar conditions are compared
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Pal, you are getting absolutely smashed in the tv ratings!!!! Do I have to get back into the goldfish bowl for ya again????

#You win a few battles we are obliterating you in the war.
#If you're not happy with the scheduling get Gilty to change it.
#The numbers are the numbers.....all you've got is excuses.

Print this post out & put it on your fridge. Every time you want to comment on the ratings check your fridge so you won't have to be told the same thing over and over and over again!!!! Got it??? No!!! Didn't think so!!!!!
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Rugby League, the most watched sport in Australia! This year, last year, the year before that and pretty much every other year :cheers: ...Gold Gold Gold

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:27 pm
Pal, you are getting absolutely smashed in the tv ratings!!!! Do I have to get back into the goldfish bowl for ya again????

Print this post out & put it on your fridge. Every time you want to comment on the ratings check your fridge so you won't have to be told the same thing over and over and over again!!!! Got it??? No!!! Didn't think so!!!!!
Hello, McFly.....

I just said when our game is shown in a similar way, like last weekend, we come out in front. The difference in our season tally is therefore based on our usual scheduling due to concurrent games.....

This shows the AFL is more popular on TV which is what pretty much every Friday shows also :wave:
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: you are one sick puppy . Unable to see the forest for the trees.

Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:25 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Hello, McFly.....

I just said when our game is shown in a similar way, like last weekend, we come out in front. The difference in our season tally is therefore based on our usual scheduling due to concurrent games.....

This shows the AFL is more popular on TV which is what pretty much every Friday shows also :wave:
I'm pretty sure you aren't actually that silly you believe your own contorted rhetoric. For your sake I'm hoping that's the case.

I do appreciate you are the only fumbler left on this site willing to engage during this watershed of disaster the season has become for the Australian Fumbling League. Even Wookie is holidaying in the jungle & refusing to collate ratings numbers so depressing the task now is.

Continue the good fight my friend and remember it's only a game...….a very ugly one granted......but a game all the same. And here's hoping Gilty and the boys can get their secret rules in place pronto lest the game be lost forever.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Again you actually ignore the basic discussion. Tell me, why did the AFL average far more per game than the NRL last weekend when every other weekend they average far less per game? What was the difference from last weekend to say a few weeks before?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

And the disastrous year continues: FTA cities last night's mess 525k. Same game last year 641k. That's 116k down. With Fox and regionals to come they will be down around 200k for this game and about 305k after just 2 games this round.

And in further humiliation the ladies showcase game - the grand final - rated 203k 5 cities whilst the ladies SOO last night rated 370k 5 cities. That's a right royal spanking lololololol!!!!!!!

More numbers to follow!!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Cue the jungle warfare expert
In 5
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

But. but , but

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:54 am
And the disastrous year continues: FTA cities last night's mess 525k. Same game last year 641k. That's 116k down. With Fox and regionals to come they will be down around 200k for this game and about 305k after just 2 games this round.

And in further humiliation the ladies showcase game - the grand final - rated 203k 5 cities whilst the ladies SOO last night rated 370k 5 cities. That's a right royal spanking lololololol!!!!!!!

More numbers to follow!!!!!!!
was the world cup on last year? That would easily account for a reduction in neutral supporters.

Settle down Terry, you're getting very over-excited