AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

AFLW rates better than A-League

Post by Beaussie »

Wow, on Friday night, there were more to viewers (53,000) in Sydney and Brisbane alone watching 2 Melbourne teams in AFLW on 7mate than the combined Sydney and Brisbane audience on SBS2 (52,000) for the mens A-League match involving Brisbane and top of the ladder Sydney.

Saturday's AFLW involving the Bulldogs vs Dockers (118,000) on Foxtel absolutely smashed the Melbourne local derby in the soccer too (83,000).

LOL@Soccer in Australia.

First women's cricket, now women's AFL rating better than the men's A-League. Seriously, why would any FTA tv network be in interested in soccer?
SportFan
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: AFLW rates better than A-League

Post by SportFan »

Wookie's missing figures, here you go...

•Seven's Women's AFL - Saturday Night Football:

Seven regional affiliates (combined matches): 150k*

[Copyright RegionalTAM Ltd 2017]

(* = I don't have access to sub-market information with my agreement).

Every other figure you have is correct :)
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

if the womens league expanded its season would prob get a bigger tv deal too lol
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

So the female fumblers ratings more than halved in one week. Is anybody worried about that??? Seems like a massive drop to me. And who cares about the A-league, everyone knows their ratings are hopeless.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 pm
Actually they didnt.

The first round is the only one getting two games broadcast on FTA, and the Fox ratings most certainly did not halve. Nor did the Saturday night ratings. ratings were high for the first match of an inaugural season, and if you didnt expect that then your an imbecil. see also: crowds for the opening game.
Well I'm gonna have to call that a lie Wookie. Because actually they did -it's in your own figures. All you're doing now is giving excuses why it happened.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:36 pm
All your doing is being a pathetic whiner because you got called out on an actual lie.
Are you serious ya dill?? I used a bit of poetic licence to accentuate a factual statement. You blatantly lied about the ratings of the female fumblers......and I used your own numbers....lolololololololol. Please tell me, YES or NO, were the female fumblers ratings less than half in the 2nd week compared to the first? No if's, no but's, no excuses, no obfuscating. YES or NO???
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:48 pm
if your stupid enough to react like this when only 1/3rd of the amount of FTA matches was played in the second week - despite the average being identical by the way - then you dont belong in tv ratings threads at all. get a grip.
You're the one who has got a grip ya dill. Get ya hand off it!!! Check the numbers pal, check the numbers - less than half in the 2nd week. You parade yaself as the doyen of ratings......ya haven't got a clue ya dill. Are the total numbers for week 2 less than half for week 1 pal?? Any chance of an answer???? I know...more blah blah blah.....dill!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:49 pm
fucking hell your a peanut.

half the number of games on FTA...and oddly enough the ratings are half. fuck off already
And you moderate this site???????? No wonder you attract all the fumbling village idiots.....you're one of 'em. Bottom line pal????? Were the ratings less than half in week 2??? If the female fumblers can't get on FTA that's their problem.....who cares.....bottom line thanks pal. You know I'm right ratings boy!!!!!!