2017 - NRL - Rugby League TV Ratings

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: 2017 - Rugby League TV Ratings (Rolling totals in OP)

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:22 pm
Big drop in Melbourne viewers last night for Channel 7. Australia vs France RLWC beaten by a Harry Potter movie on Channel 9, DCi Banks and Endevour on the ABC and The Living Room and the Graham Norton Show on Channel 10. Not a great result I would’ve thought.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2017/11/friday ... -2017.html
What do you think of this result .
Week two across 5 metros. We increased viewers.

Lol that would be hard to take ...
I'll wait for a comment .
:(/ :(/
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:25 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:55 pm
That's a further million in front as RL continues to power away from the fumbling game in TV ratings. And there'll be more in the bank today and tomorrow. Well played RL.
someone has to get the participation award.

The AFL smashed the NRL in direct comparisons. THAT shows the difference in popularity, not more available games
Stick to the topic
This thread is about RL ratings .
You keep trying to mention your sport ...sorry
That's a no no
You could try to compare in the fight club ratings thread that covers all codes .
Except that doesn't go down well if you ask a question .
Although You should be fine being a fumblefan .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:05 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:55 pm
That's a further million in front as RL continues to power away from the fumbling game in TV ratings. And there'll be more in the bank today and tomorrow. Well played RL.

The AFL smashed the NRL in direct comparisons. THAT shows the difference in popularity, not more available games
Stick to the topic
This thread is about RL ratings .
You keep trying to mention your sport ...sorry
That's a no no
You could try to compare in the fight club ratings thread that covers all codes .
Except that doesn't go down well if you ask a question .
Although You should be fine being a fumblefan .
:lol: if youre going to take this tact youll need to act on every thread on the forum
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Well I don't really have a problem with comparing code ratings v code ratings ..it's what the fight club is for .
It's just confusing at times when you do it & have a mod jump on you .
Carry on

🤣
Xman wrote
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:46 am
Terry wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 am

The War Is Over . . . Please Come Out
World War II Japanese Soldier Who Hid in Jungle for 29 Years Lolololololololololol

Check this out pal. Don't let it happen to you lolololololol.

https://www.thoughtco.com/war-is-over-p ... ut-1779995
This is a ratings comparison based on games, finals, GFs, STV etc, not a war. You lost basically every comparison, yet somehow claim to have won the year :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

As you say, this is a ratings comparison(try to remember that) . Rugby league has accumulated the most ratings and they've accumulated them from less matches. Rugby Leagues has also achieved the most ratings for a single match as well as the second most ratings for a single matches. :-k
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:16 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 am

The War Is Over . . . Please Come Out
World War II Japanese Soldier Who Hid in Jungle for 29 Years Lolololololololololol

Check this out pal. Don't let it happen to you lolololololol.

https://www.thoughtco.com/war-is-over-p ... ut-1779995
This is a ratings comparison based on games, finals, GFs, STV etc, not a war. You lost basically every comparison, yet somehow claim to have won the year :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

As you say, this is a ratings comparison(try to remember that) . Rugby league has accumulated the most ratings and they've accumulated them from less matches. Rugby Leagues has also achieved the most ratings for a single match as well as the second most ratings for a single matches. :-k
'accumulating' ratings means basically nothing given the massive differences in scheduling. Almost every time the NRL went up against the AFL it got flogged. How can you repeatedly ignore this fact?
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:24 pm

'accumulating' ratings means basically nothing given the massive differences in scheduling. Almost every time the NRL went up against the AFL it got flogged. How can you repeatedly ignore this fact?

[-( Nurse.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Nice work jungle boy lolololololololololololol. RL wins...... AFL loses - period. If your excuse for the loss is scheduling I've got a tip for you and Gilligan and the crew.............CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!

You are a very, very, very bad loser pal. And now you're just making a fool of yaself. Just retire for the summer and come back next year to fight the new battle. Wookie predicts a HUGE drop in RL ratings next year lololololololololol......so there is hope lolololololololol.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 pm
Nice work jungle boy lolololololololololololol. RL wins...... AFL loses - period. If your excuse for the loss is scheduling I've got a tip for you and Gilligan and the crew.............CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!
Thats' the point. Despite the NRL's cumulative ratings the AFL earns more from TV. The cumulative ratings are only important from your perspective
You are a very, very, very bad loser pal. And now you're just making a fool of yaself. Just retire for the summer and come back next year to fight the new battle. Wookie predicts a HUGE drop in RL ratings next year lololololololololol......so there is hope lolololololololol.
At least I discuss the ratings. You stick you head in the sand and only talk about 2 aspects: SOO, and cumulative ratings. The fact is the AFL dominated the ratings all season which is something you cant even look at let alone discuss. So youre the poor loser champ
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:19 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:13 pm
Thats' the point. Despite the NRL's cumulative ratings the AFL earns more from TV. The cumulative ratings are only important from your perspective
At least I discuss the ratings. You stick you head in the sand and only talk about 2 aspects: SOO, and cumulative ratings. The fact is the AFL dominated the ratings all season which is something you cant even look at let alone discuss. So youre the poor loser champ
crying-cute-baby-image-collections (12).jpg
crying-cute-baby-image-collections (12).jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 1160 times

What a sookie lala!!!!!! Lolololololololololol. FYI: at the end of the year folk here like to see what sport was the most attended/viewed in our great land over the year.

So my friend this year your mob was again the most attended i.e. crowds - congratulations!!! RL was once again the most viewed on TV - with many, many less games counted.....and still pulling away with fantastic RLWC numbers.

So if you add crowds and TV ratings together RL absolutely smashes the fumbling code and everyone else for that matter as the most viewed/attended sporting code for the year.

Well done RL. Suck it up fumblers. It's a really, really bad look being bad losers pal. Move on for your won sanity.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

folks here................well the folks who were beat up in the ratings all year. Cumulative ratings show nothing about popularity on TV, they only really reflect scheduling. Game v game shows popularity, and we won them almost every time. You've ignored this all year
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Once moreit has eluded the fumbler the simple fact that more people in AUSt watched Rl than AFl .

Which makes it more popular.
The excuse scheduling .
Oh dear .
We've been through this over & over & scheduling is your excuse .
You ignore the fact that what you lose by overlapping or concurrent games is made up by targeting those games into home markets .
What you also ignore is 18 teams v 15 teams .

Keep swinging & missing you are proaabaly used to getting a point for missing

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:10 am
Once moreit has eluded the fumbler the simple fact that more people in AUSt watched Rl than AFl .

The excuse scheduling .
Oh dear .
You ignore the fact that what you lose by overlapping or concurrent games is made up by targeting those games into home markets .

like v like shows popularity. Accumulation totals show every other factor such as number of shows etc
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:41 pm

The excuse scheduling .
Oh dear .

like v like shows popularity. Accumulation totals show every other factor such as number of shows etc

SOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying-cute-baby-image-collections (12).jpg (38.04 KiB) Viewed 1305 times
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:41 pm

The excuse scheduling .
Oh dear .

SOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've addressed the cumulative ratings, how about you explain why all 9 AFL finals outrated the NRL equivalent