2017 - NRL - Rugby League TV Ratings

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: 2017 - Rugby League TV Ratings (Rolling totals in OP)

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:48 pm
SportFan wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:10 pm
Um... No.

Seven Network & Channel 7 were #1 on Friday.

Daylight was second.

Nine Network and/or Channel 9 haven't won a single Friday or Saturday since the AFL season started (except for perhaps the night of NRL Anzac Test).

Can you perhaps provide a link to that TV Tonight article?
So are we now comparing Ch7 and Ch9 fumblefan?? You're starting to sound like Mr Twit......lololololololol. I prefer Boozehound on twitter - he's far more balanced and fair - give him a try pal.
with the embarrassment of AFL ratings all but drying up I guess he got to change the subject some how. :rofl:
12-4 we lead champ. Your ratings are down over 10% nationally and 25% in Sydney. Now THAT is drying up
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:48 pm

So are we now comparing Ch7 and Ch9 fumblefan?? You're starting to sound like Mr Twit......lololololololol. I prefer Boozehound on twitter - he's far more balanced and fair - give him a try pal.
with the embarrassment of AFL ratings all but drying up I guess he got to change the subject some how. :rofl:
12-4 we lead champ. Your ratings are down over 10% nationally and 25% in Sydney. Now THAT is drying up
:(/ :(/ :(/ I see our Sunday afternoon match outrated your Saturday night match :rock:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:49 pm
NlolRL wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 pm

:(/ :(/ :(/ I see our Sunday afternoon match outrated your Saturday night match :rock:
and our Thursday night game rated higher than all but a few of your games this year

12-4
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

yeah :(/ :(/ :(/ Wednesday.will be 7 0r 8

gold gold gold coming our way yet again :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

pussycat wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:48 am
yeah :(/ :(/ :(/ Wednesday.will be 7 0r 8

NlolRL your living in a fantasy world. Clutching at some meaning stat like the AFL clutch at straws and wildcards to try and keep there heads above water.

gold gold gold coming our way yet again :cheers:

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:08 pm

NlolRL your living in a fantasy world. Clutching at some meaning stat like the AFL clutch at straws and wildcards to try and keep there heads above water.
You're the one in a fantasy world. Your ratings and crowds are both down. While ours are up :cheers:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:13 pm

You're the one in a fantasy world. Your ratings and crowds are both down. While ours are up :cheers:
That seems to be correct pal. But it won't be enough to win the rating numbers at the end of the year. You see - ratings are a swings and roundabout thing - they go up and down year on year in all games depending on a number of factors. Last year RL had big increase. This year you fumblers have an increase. Congratulations. Won't change the end result though.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:20 pm

That seems to be correct pal. But it won't be enough to win the rating numbers at the end of the year. You see - ratings are a swings and roundabout thing - they go up and down year on year in all games depending on a number of factors. Last year RL had big increase. This year you fumblers have an increase. Congratulations. Won't change the end result though.
even Wookies figures showed the NRL's total was less than 10% ahead of the AFL's total. This year the AFL are up and the NRL down by over 10%. To me that suggests your code is unlikely to be in front.

This of course ignores the fact the NRL released figures that were well below Wookies total figures, suggesting you may not have won the total comparison last year anyway
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Last seasons rating came from the various overnight media rating organisations and clearly showed the NRL in front. If consolidated figures were used it stands to reason they would be lower for both

So NlolRL you are not only a cherry picker of the results but a poor loser as well!

And why aren't you having your usual but but whinge about this years results?

Results show that our code is not in front, but by seasons end will be :rock:

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:16 pm
Last seasons rating came from the various overnight media rating organisations and clearly showed the NRL in front. If consolidated figures were used it stands to reason they would be lower for both

So NlolRL you are not only a cherry picker of the results but a poor loser as well!

sore loser? :roll:

I've stated numerous times that total ratings are basically irrelevant. They only mean something to you because youve got nothing else. You may not even have that at the end of this year either
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

State all you like its not going to make it any more less :(/ :(/ :(/ laughable.

Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:01 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:20 pm

even Wookies figures showed the NRL's total was less than 10% ahead of the AFL's total. This year the AFL are up and the NRL down by over 10%. To me that suggests your code is unlikely to be in front.

This of course ignores the fact the NRL released figures that were well below Wookies total figures, suggesting you may not have won the total comparison last year anyway
Oh dear, here we go around the goldfish bowl again......lololololololololol. Please see my previous posts this issue has been dealt with many many times.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:24 pm
pussycat wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:16 pm

sore loser? :roll:

I've stated numerous times that total ratings are basically irrelevant. They only mean something to you because youve got nothing else. You may not even have that at the end of this year either
:[] :[]
Oh my
So if it was a horse race then going by this poor saps logic whichever horse in front at the end of a long race is not really the winner .
It's who is leading at certain stages .
You couldn't make this shit up after being on drugs for 10 years .

More people watch RL each year than AFL .
Simple fact that you as a simpleton can't deal with .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Yep. It's been explained to these dills so many times it becomes nauseas. When the boss of a company looks at his profit for the year he looks at the total and compares it to comparative businesses. He doesn't look at his figures and say, "wow, most Fridays our profit was more than XYZ therefore we were more profitable during the year". That is what you call BS. And that is what the fumblers here continually resort to.
SportFan
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by SportFan »

Guys, the reason the AFL has always rated a lot higher than NRL, is because of South Australia & WA.

Not to mention NRL's dud that is Melbourne Storm.

Boring, get over it, move on.