Re: 2017 - AFL / AFLW - Australian Football TV Ratings

AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Lolololololololololol. Medic, medic I've got another one lolollololololololol.

The best you can say pal is that you won a few battles along the way but you assuredly lost the war!!!!!!!!!

Another glorious year for RL - the number 1 rating code in this great land. Imagine what we'll do when we get some competent management in place and hunt off all the death riding 'journalists'. The mind boggles.
A few? We won the direct comparisons for H&A 25-4
We won the finals comparisons 8-0
We won the GF comparison despite the advantage of prime time for the NRL
We had the highest rating home and away game
We had the highest rating final
We had the highest rating STV game

You win the meaningless cumulative tally only when including games we dont even play............

It's very clear who the most popular game on TV is. All the NRL gets is the award for the most content. That's like the participation award :mrgreen:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:19 pm

The best you can say pal is that you won a few battles along the way but you assuredly lost the war!!!!!!!!!

Another glorious year for RL - the number 1 rating code in this great land. Imagine what we'll do when we get some competent management in place and hunt off all the death riding 'journalists'. The mind boggles.

You win the meaningless cumulative tally only when including games we dont even play............

It's very clear who the most popular game on TV is. All the NRL gets is the award for the most content. That's like the participation award :mrgreen:
The most content Lololololololololololololol. Wookies table has 50 more......yes 50 more games for the AFL!! Your delusion is complete Lololololololol.

Denialism: "Irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, by the person refusing to accept an empirically verifiable reality. The denial of the facts and the reality of the subject matters. Rejecting overwhelming evidence."

You got it bad pal Lololololololololololol.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:29 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:19 pm

The most content Lololololololololololololol. Wookies table has 50 more......yes 50 more games for the AFL!! Your delusion is complete Lololololololol.

Denialism: "Irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, by the person refusing to accept an empirically verifiable reality. The denial of the facts and the reality of the subject matters. Rejecting overwhelming evidence."

You got it bad pal Lololololololololololol.
The NRL easily has the most available content given EVERY single game is shown in isolation. In reality you have around 70 more available games to watch, plus you games are only 2 hours long so 6 hours of RL = 3 games while for us it only = 2 games.

Direct comparisons dont lie. The NRL is miles behind in TV popularity. More available content is the only reason you get anywhere near
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

This is incredible!!. This poor soul still goes into the jungle to fight last years ratings loss and now doesn't accept this years flogging Lolooolololololololololololol.

I'll leave you with it pal. You seem to have an inability to accept the facts pertaining to Rugby Leagues long standing and continuing domination of TV ratings in this great country.

Long live the greatest game of all - Rugby League!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Got what I wanted from it. Interesting indeed.
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:26 pm
This is incredible!!. This poor soul still goes into the jungle to fight last years ratings loss and now doesn't accept this years flogging Lolooolololololololololololol.

I'll leave you with it pal. You seem to have an inability to accept the facts pertaining to Rugby Leagues long standing and continuing domination of TV ratings in this great country.

and as usual, you fail to discuss a single point. Why? Because you've got no comeback. I've discussed why the cumulative ratings are meaningless, and discussed why the AFL is more popular on TV. You? Nothing but rhetoric
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Lol just lol. Embarrassing stuff by the fumblers. Lol.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:18 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:26 pm

and as usual, you fail to discuss a single point. Why? Because you've got no comeback. I've discussed why the cumulative ratings are meaningless, and discussed why the AFL is more popular on TV. You? Nothing but rhetoric
[-( sad really [-(
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 pm
you seriously have NO answer :lol:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:50 pm
Thanks Fred. White flag hoisted. Move on. Lol.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:26 pm
Wow. Even I am astounded. The answer my friend is blowing in Wookie's numbers lolololololol.

Please move on for your own health. Sorry I mentioned it lol.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Cheers. My interest is well known re the figures. I wouldn't hoist your white flag if I was you there are some victories in there for rl overall ... if that's your interest.
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:43 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:26 pm
Wow. Even I am astounded. The answer my friend is blowing in Wookie's numbers lolololololol.

Please move on for your own health. Sorry I mentioned it lol.
you've still got nothing Terry. No answer to why the AFL dominates all like for like comparisons.......

I'll wait until you have an answer instead of deflection................. :>::
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:03 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Cheers. My interest is well known re the figures. I wouldn't hoist your white flag if I was you there are some victories in there for rl overall ... if that's your interest.
Oh wow..........I saw what you did there Fred. Really smart!!!! lolololololololololol.

You wanted averages - you got averages.

NRL average 602k
AFL average 464k

Absolute, utter and comprehensive smashing win to the 'ol girl Rugby League.

Oh.......and cumulative as well - fumblers smashed. And more to come in the world cup. Suck it up my friend.