Re: 2017 - AFL / AFLW - Australian Football TV Ratings

AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:13 pm
I kinda feel sorry for the poor fumbling denialist's. They have been so brain washed and are so acutely effected by the Stockholm syndrome they really can't comprehend reality. It happens year on year. RL wins the ratings - the fumblers go into meltdown.

I might start a thread, "ask a fumbler if they're ok". I hope ours here are ok. If not PM me and I will do everything I can to help.

Stay strong fumblers.
The lot you dribble on about terry all post on here
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

When looking at AVERAGES

for the NRL AND AFL>>

NRL HAS 5 exclusive games on FOX per week

what if the AFL had 5 Exclusive FOX games..

there H & A figure would come down dramatically
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:34 pm
your definition of the war doesnt match mine sorry to so Terry. I'm fine with how much the AFL flogged the NRL this year. We saw evidence of it every single round
Any dumb fumbler, could understand that RugbyLeague attracted more ratings than AFL ie. using the time honoured mathematical equation 1+1 = 2 . not but but but nor Friday.

And the fact that they done this playing less matches make's it embarrassing for the AFL.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Shhhh
Don't let facts get in the way of the brainwashed ramblings
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:18 pm
your definition of the war doesnt match mine sorry to so Terry. I'm fine with how much the AFL flogged the NRL this year. We saw evidence of it every single round
Any dumb fumbler, could understand that RugbyLeague attracted more ratings than AFL ie. using the time honoured mathematical equation 1+1 = 2 . not but but but nor Friday.

And the fact that they done this playing less matches make's it embarrassing for the AFL.
cumulative figures means stuff all when we beat you almost every time we go head to head. It's like the consolation prize :lol: Well done, you cant outrate us but at least you have more available content :lol:
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:12 pm

cumulative figures means stuff all when we beat you almost every time we go head to head. It's like the consolation prize :lol: Well done, you cant outrate us but at least you have more available content :lol:
The only thing you can see is the negative stuff that affects you., Were you've been wronged or disadvantaged. You cant or refuse to see anything that work in your favour. You have as many advantages , probably more than us and on top of that you have more matches than us. your a hopeless farkin case!

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:54 am
The other side of the analysis too is that again, the AFL runs for 30% longer and its average ratings are sustained over a longer period of time.
And has a good 40m or unopposed time each match.

A 10m minute injury time out has a far bigger effect on a league match average (and this type of thing is far more common in league). Its barely a blimp on the radar of a 150m game

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:30 am
NlolRL wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:12 pm

The only thing you can see is the negative stuff that affects you., Were you've been wronged or disadvantaged. You cant or refuse to see anything that work in your favour. You have as many advantages , probably more than us and on top of that you have more matches than us. your a hopeless farkin case!
What was our advantage when all 8 of our finals outrated yours? :-k
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:44 am
The_Wookie wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:54 am
The other side of the analysis too is that again, the AFL runs for 30% longer and its average ratings are sustained over a longer period of time.
And has a good 40m or unopposed time each match.

A 10m minute injury time out has a far bigger effect on a league match average (and this type of thing is far more common in league). Its barely a blimp on the radar of a 150m game
if you watch 6 hours of NRL on Saturday you are counted as watching 3 games. If I watch 6 hours of AFL I'm only counted as watching 2 games.

That isnt insignificant, it's massive
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh so now you're breaking it down into time segments
Lol
When I posted that per hour the NRL is worth more than the AFl you lot had a little fit .
But now it suits your agenda ....it's fine .

Lol fumblers & their inability to deal with reality or facts

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:34 pm
Lol
When I posted that per hour the NRL is worth more than the AFl you lot had a little fit .

only answering pussycat's claim that our longer telecast is somehow a benefit :lol:

You cant deny having shorter games is an advantage as far as ratings go. Many people would only be able to watch a limited amount of sport over the weekend due to other interests or commitments. Fact is NRL fans can fit more games into their TV time compared to AFL fans. Of course this means nothing for the sponsors or networks because eyes on TV at any given moment are all that matters. Yet when looking at ratings only this falsely favours the NRL. When it comes to the cumulative ratings they dont take this into account at all, therefore they're completely misleading.

Now, how about one of you tosser fans try and argue this point instead of the usual but but or fishbowl responses....... :roll:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my

🤣
Xman wrote
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:48 pm
Lol

only answering pussycat's claim that our longer telecast is somehow a benefit :lol:

You cant deny having shorter games is an advantage as far as ratings go. Many people would only be able to watch a limited amount of sport over the weekend due to other interests or commitments. Fact is NRL fans can fit more games into their TV time compared to AFL fans. Of course this means nothing for the sponsors or networks because eyes on TV at any given moment are all that matters. Yet when looking at ratings only this falsely favours the NRL. When it comes to the cumulative ratings they dont take this into account at all, therefore they're completely misleading.

Now, how about one of you tosser fans try and argue this point instead of the usual but but or fishbowl responses....... :roll:
Im not claiming it either way. What I am saying is we have just as many disadvantages and advantages a you do. Its not just one way like you continuously try to make out.

And like I've said before Wall to wall coverage on Saturday and most of Sunday would more than bounce the ledger there.

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:48 pm
Lol

"Shorter games is an advantage as far as ratings go": That's gotta be one of the quotes of the year LOLOlololololololololol. Totally brainless but, but ,but excuse of the whining fumbler.

Maybe fumblehouse should reduce the mess to 15 mintues in total. By your innane waffling that'd be an advantage for ratings Lololololololololol. Make it 10......even better for ratings Lololololololololol. You my friend are truly grasping at straws in your desperation to explain the massive win by Rugby League in this years ratings battle.

And what about this statement: "When it comes to the cumulative ratings they dont take this into account at all, therefore they're completely misleading". More whining like a stuck pig Lolololololololololololololooolol. Cumulative ratings are only misleading when RL wins Lololololololololololol.

Wookies ratings numbers are raw figures of actual viewers. Do you actually get that pal???? RL wins by a massive margin. Everything else you say is a pitiful, sad, lame whining excuse for fumbleballs loss.

There is nothing worse than a bad loser. And yes you're a loser. Pull ya head in pal with ya feeble, lame, whining you're making a fool of yaself.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Actually they're estimates .... just saying :)
Veni, vidi, vici