Re: 2017 - AFL / AFLW - Australian Football TV Ratings

AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by Fred »

Yes those figures are correct. I found what I needed though which was good.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:57 pm
Yes those figures are correct. I found what I needed though which was good.
Don't let it get you down Fredo. There is always next year and the year after and the year after lolololololololol. You can always read the Roy Morgan 'snap SMS survey' for short term comfort.

Go well my friend.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So the race is over
Not who won the first 200 mts
Not who won some section of the race

It comes down to who is in front at the end ..
& at the finish line
It's GOLD GOLD GOLD for RL .

Sorry fumblers
All the but but but but but buts in the world can't change that fact .

Yet you seem to have massive issues with it
Lol
Great entertainment
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:40 pm
So the race is over

& at the finish line

Sorry fumblers

Lol
Great entertainment
assuming the cumulative totals are the actual race. How can they possibly measure popularity when theyve compared a sport to a competition? Or when theyve compared one completely different schedule to another?

Enjoy your meaningless win. We'll take the highest rating:
GF :cheers:
final :cheers:
H&A game :cheers:
fox game :cheers:
FTA game :cheers:
plus the most one v one wins in home and away season :cheers:
and the most one v one finals wins by a proverbial mile. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

But you take that cumulative RL v AFL comp win :lol: The most meaningless win of the lot
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

But, But, But Friday night , Friday night. :rock:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

I kinda feel sorry for the poor fumbling denialist's. They have been so brain washed and are so acutely effected by the Stockholm syndrome they really can't comprehend reality. It happens year on year. RL wins the ratings - the fumblers go into meltdown.

I might start a thread, "ask a fumbler if they're ok". I hope ours here are ok. If not PM me and I will do everything I can to help.

Stay strong fumblers.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:07 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:40 pm
So the race is over

& at the finish line

Sorry fumblers

Lol
Great entertainment
assuming the cumulative totals are the actual race. How can they possibly measure popularity when theyve compared a sport to a competition? Or when theyve compared one completely different schedule to another?

Enjoy your meaningless win. We'll take the highest rating:
GF :cheers:
final :cheers:
H&A game :cheers:
fox game :cheers:
FTA game :cheers:
plus the most one v one wins in home and away season :cheers:
and the most one v one finals wins by a proverbial mile. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

But you take that cumulative RL v AFL comp win :lol: The most meaningless win of the lot
Never assume pal. Just read the numbers. I hate doing this but just to destroy you more: out of the 6 most watched programs on Australian TV this year RL comes in at 1,2, 5 & 6. Yep, that's 4 out of 6. Tennis comes in at 3 and little AFL gets a peek in at No 4. Yep only one program in the top 6 - standing proudly just behind tennis. Feel proud my friend, one out of six and sitting behind tennis, is quite the achievement.

So again, you won a few battles along the way but got royally flogged in the war.

Now please move on my friend. This is doing you no good.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

your definition of the war doesnt match mine sorry to so Terry. I'm fine with how much the AFL flogged the NRL this year. We saw evidence of it every single round
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:34 pm
your definition of the war doesnt match mine sorry to so Terry. I'm fine with how much the AFL flogged the NRL this year. We saw evidence of it every single round
Oh dear. Are you ok nrl? They're only games my friend. In the big scheme of things it doesn't matter that RL won. You still have your dignity (hopefully). You still have your family and job (hopefully). You can look ahead to next year and hope like hell it's a different outcome (hopefully but doubtful).

Stay strong my friend and please move away from this thread. If it helps I think the AFL went very very well this year. I mean one game of 6 in the top 6 of the year is nothing to sneeze at. Standing right behind tennis - well done. I won't even mention the unmentionable game that got 4 out of 6. It's too much for you.

Think of the positives my friend and move on. Are you ok nrl???
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:49 pm
Oh dear. Are you ok nrl? They're only games my friend. In the big scheme of things it doesn't matter that RL won. You still have your dignity (hopefully). You still have your family and job (hopefully). You can look ahead to next year and hope like hell it's a different outcome (hopefully but doubtful).

Stay strong my friend and please move away from this thread. If it helps I think the AFL went very very well this year. I mean one game of 6 in the top 6 of the year is nothing to sneeze at. Standing right behind tennis - well done. I won't even mention the unmentionable game that got 4 out of 6. It's too much for you.

it's ok mate. We won numerous categories this year, most of them easily, while you won one. Better luck next year
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol we won one
What planet are you on
We had the highest rating show ..that's one
We had more viewers watch Rl than afl over the year..that's two

De Nile is a river in Egypt
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:58 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:49 pm

it's ok mate. We won numerous categories this year, most of them easily, while you won one. Better luck next year
Yes my friend, little AFL twied hard and did weally weally well. One game in the top 6 in Aus just behind tennis - woohoo. You know tennis is weally, weally, stwong now so no embarrassment being behind them. Yay - hands together!!!!

Realistically my friend you got smashed like Chuck Wepner against the great ALI. AFL was Chuck and NRL was the GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!! Check it out my friend lolololololololololol.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Shout out to Fred, "are you ok Fred?". You've been so quiet my friend since Wookies ratings came out I'm worried about you.

Please say Hi to let us know you're ok. PM me if you need help.

Love and good wishes. Hope Mrs Fred is ok also.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:10 pm
But, But, But Friday night , Friday night. :rock:
But but but pissycat keeps dribbling out!
Any game played at similar times in isolation the afl wins easily nearly every time!
The Friday nights the nrlll even play the broncos to maximise ratings

Every finals game the afl murded the nrlol.

If only the afl scheduled their games like the nrl does! How much further would the afl be ahead
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Just finished at the office . I replied today... you got my reply. Now that ke is gone, whilst he can be a wanker, I knew his game and he was very good at it. As much with the Aussie rules fans which was obvious but the genius was in how he played the rl people without them knowing... was a pleasure to observe.

For me.. like a cat with a mouse I too got bored with playing with you Terry... you were a challenge which was fun but all to easy in the end. So with ke gone and me bored with my new play thing ... meh ... I guess there is less need to comment. I did enjoy the figures and the home and away results ... as I expected.
Veni, vidi, vici