Re: 2017 - AFL / AFLW - Australian Football TV Ratings

AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by NlolRL »

#AFLCrowsCats 📺
•TOTAL: 1.79m
•Nat: 1.36m
-5 city: 1.06m
>SYD: 58k
>MEL: 522k
>BRI: 41k
>ADE: 299k
>PER: 137k
-Reg: 299k
•Fox: 436k

#NRLStormBroncos 📺
•TOTAL: 1.46m
•Nat: 1.07m
-5 city: 742k
>SYD: 328k
>MEL: 88k
>BRI: 314k
>ADE: 4k
>PER: 8k
-Reg: 325k
•Fox: 390k

Another drilling. 5-0 to the AFL for head to head finals. But apparently the NRL rates better. LOLOLOLOL
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by leagueiscrap »

another flogging to the NRLOLOLOLOLOL
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

SatTV #NRLRoostersCowboys
9/Gem 1.256m M: 713k (Syd 367k Mel 45k Bri 266k Ade 15k Per 20k) Reg: 543k (Q 232k NSW 180/106k V 12k T 6k WA 7k)
STV National 409k: Metro 296k (Syd 128k Mel 45k Bri 104k Ade 8k Per 10k)
= 1.665m

SatTV #AFLTigersGIANTS
7/7mate 1.428m M: 1.097m (Syd 86k Mel 609k Bri 54k Ade 200k Per 148k) Reg 331k (Q 29k NSW 18/37k V 135k T 75k WA 37k)
STV National 552k: Metro 449k (Syd 64k Mel 219k Bri 57k Ade 48k Per 61k)
= 1.98m

Another absolute flogging. Yeah but the NRL rates more....................... :lol:

What is with Sydney and the NRL? 367k for is pathetic for a prelim involving a Sydney team!
SportFan
Reserves
Reserves
Been liked: 0

Post by SportFan »

A new Foxtel ratings record 😁🎉💥👏

552k for RICH vs. GWS Prelim!

WOW (who thought it'd beat last year)
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:20 pm
Yes afl is doing well indeed with the ratings this year. We have seen when shown in isolation the ratings go up substantially. Look at this finals series .. even last... ratings have swamped the nrl games on at the same time.
2nd in a two horse race is the same as coming last. Personally I wouldn't be happy with that but who knows what goes on inside the brain of a fumbler.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Yes afl is doing well indeed with the ratings this year. We have seen when shown in isolation the ratings go up substantially. Look at this finals series .. even last... ratings have swamped the nrl games on at the same time.
G'day Fredo,
We all know you are a self confessed non researcher and ignorant poster. FYI: last years finals numbers were very similar for both codes and at the end of the day Wookie told us that RL out-rated the AFL over the year. Which was correct. Fullstop. End of story. No where else to go. If Wookie says that - and he's a raving AFL zealot - it's gotta be true.

RL will again win the ratings this year. However I suspect Wookie's non posting of the number's over the last couple of months is a ploy to give you fumblers plausible denial of another ratings loss.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:37 pm
G'day Fredo,
We all know you are a self confessed non researcher and ignorant poster. FYI: last years finals numbers were very similar for both codes and at the end of the day Wookie told us that RL out-rated the AFL over the year. Which was correct. Fullstop. End of story. No where else to go. If Wookie says that - and he's a raving AFL zealot - it's gotta be true.

RL will again win the ratings this year. However I suspect Wookie's non posting of the number's over the last couple of months is a ploy to give you fumblers plausible denial of another ratings loss.
Lol
No dipshit!
Do some of your own research!
It was the same result as this season
The nrlol was belted!
Ratings, crowds!
Even with their discounted cheap ticket!

You fruilololololololoops idea of winning is being belted each week!
lol
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

leagueiscrap wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:52 pm
G'day Fredo,

Lol
No dipshit!
The nrlol was belted!
Ratings, crowds!

lol
The good 'ol missing link right on cue Lollololololololololololoololol. Is there anyone more stupid than this dill. This bloke is stupid 101. What else ya got dullard????
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:56 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:52 pm

G'day Fredo,

Lol
No dipshit!
The nrlol was belted!
Ratings, crowds!

lol
The good 'ol missing link right on cue Lollololololololololololoololol. Is there anyone more stupid than this dill. This bloke is stupid 101. What else ya got dullard????
Hey fruitlololololololololoop
Winning isn’t coming second like your little nrlol does
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

The AFL's Brownlow has taken the cake in Melbourne>> as the most watched AFL program till date this year on FTA

2017 AFL BROWNLOW MEDAL
Seven Network
654,000 >>> MELBOURNE
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

G'day Fredo,

The afl finals ratings have slaughtered the nrl so far this year. What you on about.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:55 pm
The AFL's Brownlow has taken the cake in Melbourne>> as the most watched AFL program till date this year on FTA

2017 AFL BROWNLOW MEDAL
Seven Network
654,000 >>> MELBOURNE
Prime time Monday night for most of it I guess.
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Let’s see what the smelly m medal rates
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:26 pm
G'day Fredo,

The afl finals ratings have slaughtered the nrl so far this year. What you on about.
Did you even read my post Fred?? Can you read?? It's dead set like dealing with a 2 year old kid. Read my post above. Read it slowly over and over and over. It already answered your dullard of a reply. How many time do you fumblers have to be told the same thing??? Fred.......meet goldfish bowl.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Not really. I generally skip over your posts. Like now. I just read the first sentence and responded. But I'll go back and look at the rest :)
Veni, vidi, vici