Re: 2017 - AFL / AFLW - Australian Football TV Ratings

AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by pussycat »

You couldn't of been looking to hard. I check out this thread every week for a good laugh. - enjoy that silver :cheers:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: 2017 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc (Rolling updates in OP)

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 5:21 pm
havent seen our RL members around the ratings board for a while. I wonder why that would be?
What's the problem pal??? Missing me???? The ratings are going exactly as expected - RL will win again.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

I agree theyre going as expected. We win almost every comparison, just like last year
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 9:52 pm
I agree theyre going as expected. We win almost every comparison, just like last year
Medic!! Medic!! Someone please find this delusional dill a psychiatrist........lololololol....
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Would the figures for Australia have Aussie rules close if not in front?
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Making it the most watched sport in the country thus far. Will be interesting how origin impacts this and whether it is enough ?
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 8:23 am
Medic!! Medic!! Someone please find this delusional dill a psychiatrist........lololololol....
9-2 Terry, 9-2 :cheers:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 6:45 pm
Terry wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 8:23 am
9-2 Terry, 9-2 :cheers:
The old cherry picking trick. Doesn't work at the bottom line pal. Back to medication for you??????
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Cherry picking is an isolated game here and there. These are the last 11 games shown on FTA TV for each code in a row. If the NRL is more popular on TV why is it losing so badly?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 7:22 pm
Cherry picking is an isolated game here and there. These are the last 11 games shown on FTA TV for each code in a row. If the NRL is more popular on TV why is it losing so badly?
Pal, this has been explained to you so many times I will not do it again. You're the Japanese holdout still disputing last years fumbleball loss.......that says it all. Time to toddle off to ya nurse ya poor bugger.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 7:30 pm
Pal, this has been explained to you so many times I will not do it again. You're the Japanese holdout still disputing last years fumbleball loss.......that says it all. Time to toddle off to ya nurse ya poor bugger.
maybe try a decent explanation. Go on, Im really interested in hearing your excuses
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Its down by 2 million with a lot less games halfway round the 1st bend. A week from today we will by up 1 or 2 million
(and only then when you exclude ratings from our 16th team). and by year end :rock: still with less games :rock: :rock:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

You can include nz when you want to argue most popular sport across the two countries ... that's fine. When arguing most watched sport in Australia though I find it hard to justify including those watching in New Zealand.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred, this has been explained to you ad nauseam. As stated in Leviticus 51.4, "There are no dills so blind as those dills that refuse to see".

The problem for you is that you are only Fred. No one cares about Fred. Fred doesn't make the rules. Fred isn't the guru of ratings Australia. Fred is irrelevant.

So far this year you have struck out millions of RL ratings and added multi millions of FB ratings in your feeble brained attempt to manufacture a FB ratings win. By my reckoning you have created a 9 mill. ratings buffer.

I suggest you start your own thread called, "Fred's ratings and other waffle". Add, subtract, divide, rule in, rule out whatever ratings you like. You fumblers can then take comfort that in "Fred's ratings and other waffle" fumbleball will always come out if front. You can sleep well, Mrs Fred will be happy and life will be good. Please do it Fred.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 10:26 am
Its down by 2 million with a lot less games halfway round the 1st bend. A week from today we will by up 1 or 2 million
(and only then when you exclude ratings from our 16th team). and by year end :rock: still with less games :rock: :rock:
the NRL would be way ahead with games shown in isolation yet its still behind :badgrin: