2016 - NRL - Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

NRL, State of Origin and International football TV ratings and discussion.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:45 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm
eelofwest wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:04 pm
SportFan wrote:
Hello everyone :)

I'm new here.

Something that's very interesting regarding the AFL & NRL Grand Finals:

This year was a record for NRL (2.5m overnight metro, 3.5m overnight national), if you can believe it...

Whereas the AFL (3m overnight metro - game, 4m overnight national - game) wasn't even a record (albeit the highest-rating game in a decade & once again the #1 TV program of 2016), yet still had a ~500k difference to NRL!

Showing how far Rugby League still needs to go in Australia, before ALL states/markets have interest and/or teams in that code.

(i.e.) Zero interest in South Australia, WA & Tasmania.

Although gradual progress is being made (Origin in WA in a few years, NRL games in South Australia and Tasmania next year, etc).

Thoughts?
NRL GF was 3.75m National + NZ Sky ?
SOO Game 2 4million National + NZ sky?
AFL GF was 4m national

NRL total aggregate ratings 134m
AFL not even maybe 120m

Yep the NRL has heaps far to go haha.
Totally different screening arrangements, with fixtures and games, on several times wookie hasn't even recorded the regional ratings for the afl games & head to head the afl flogged the nrlol nearly every time!

But you won't take any of reality in to account will you? Just take figures and run with them!
I don't know how this dill escaped from his padded cell but I think the best way to deal with him is to completely ignore him!!!!!!
the inony in that statement coming from a NRLOL fan!

look up the scheduling & fixtues! lololololoon!
why is it nearly every time both the codes go head to head the AFL flogs the NRLOL!
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Re: Fight Club: 2016 NRL Rugby League Crowds and TV Ratings [Running season tally in OP]

Post by leagueiscrap »

SportFan wrote:

I'm new here.

This year was a record for NRL (2.5m overnight metro, 3.5m overnight national), if you can believe it...

Whereas the AFL (3m overnight metro - game, 4m overnight national - game) wasn't even a record (albeit the highest-rating game in a decade & once again the #1 TV program of 2016), yet still had a ~500k difference to NRL!

Showing how far Rugby League still needs to go in Australia, before ALL states/markets have interest and/or teams in that code.

Although gradual progress is being made (Origin in WA in a few years, NRL games in South Australia and Tasmania next year, etc).

Thoughts?
AFL GF was 4m national

AFL not even maybe 120m

Totally different screening arrangements, with fixtures and games, on several times wookie hasn't even recorded the regional ratings for the afl games & head to head the afl flogged the nrlol nearly every time!

But you won't take any of reality in to account will you? Just take figures and run with them!
I don't know how this dill escaped from his padded cell but I think the best way to deal with him is to completely ignore him!!!!!!

why is it nearly every time both the codes go head to head the AFL flogs the NRLOL!

that barrel of lemons of yours seems to be endless
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Gold for RL .
More people watched RL than AFLOL last yr .
Deal with it stupid
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

leagueiscrap wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:43 pm
SportFan wrote:

I'm new here.

Thoughts?
AFL GF was 4m national

AFL not even maybe 120m

There are more than a few viewers who watch both codes, particularly PTV viewers. So if the matches are shown at the same time, viewers switch over and the end of the League match and watch (or laugh at) the final hour of the AFL match - Particularly if its close.

League matches provide far more ratings and has many more higher rating programs. You just have to accept it and move on.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:17 am
leagueiscrap wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:43 pm
SportFan wrote:

I'm new here.

Thoughts?
AFL GF was 4m national

AFL not even maybe 120m

There are more than a few viewers who watch both codes, particularly PTV viewers. So if the matches are shown at the same time, viewers switch over and the end of the League match and watch (or laugh at) the final hour of the AFL match - Particularly if its close.

League matches provide far more ratings and has many more higher rating programs. You just have to accept it and move on.
But but but
Lol delusional as per usual! Pissy cat!

The state vs state gimmick of soo, only reflects how pathetic the rest of the nrlol is, bandwagon fans one week, no where else to be seen until next soo, to watch their state play the same state again!

Nrlol number 2
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Great Who let GIMMICK BOT back in
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
SportFan
Reserves
Reserves
Been liked: 0

Post by SportFan »

LOL

AFL squashed NRL (as it always does).
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

SportFan wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:35 pm
LOL

AFL squashed NRL (as it always does).
Sat STV

NRL -
TigersSharks national 263k
BulldogsRaiders National 280k
TitansKnights National 168k

Total for 3 STV matches = 711k

NorthSuns National 143k
BluesSwans National 165k
HawksSaints National 166k
LionsPower National 170k

Total for 4 STV matches = 644K

Delusional :hmm:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys