Afl over 30 years

Australian Football news and discussion.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Afl over 30 years

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:31 pm
The discussion came about re: I believe my comment on afl being the biggest sporting organisation or number 1 sporting organisation in Australia .... which it clearly is .... however pussy started on about Rl being most popular. Nothing to do with biggest bit hey. Anyway He based this on tv ratings... specifically cumulative ratings for the year. It was pointed out that this is indeed one measure but he fails to consider other measures ... which have been pointed out again... and other ratings data. And terry ... we have one ke .... and whilst I am sure he is flattered by he immitation you are clever enough (I hope) to find your own shicht

Ah......Fred, or Phelpsy, the waffler and dangerous man lololololololololololol. Thanks for my mention pal. Unfortunately you bat so far down the order your contributions are kinda irrelevant. Maybe go back to counting goal posts on the gold coast........that's about your level of cognisance lololololololololololoololol.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Ahhhhh.... too too easy. I reckon ke’s even had a wry smile reading that. That fact it goes whoosh ... straight over is hilarious and I reckon you’re still oblivious. Terry try hard .... when you don’t even need to be lol. Flattery flattery flattery.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Thanks for your earnest and timely reply Wooksie. So by your analysis the ratings are irrelevant. You have just done yourself out of a job collating next years ratings my friend lololololololololol.......it's pointless lolololololololololol,

I wonder if that would have been the case if your raging bias to AFL had shown it to be the most viewed commodity on TV in Australia this year??? Somehow I guess not lolololololoolololololol,

You're a poor bugger Wooksie. I really think you need to get out of little Adelaide, if that's where you live, and experience life in real cities. You truly don't seem to get the big picture my friend. Plus humour and goodwill goes a long way. Your life seems to be filled with angst, spittle and anger.

Why the hostility my friend?? Come on and tell us a joke or family anecdote - that would be beautiful!!