Talking Victorian footy

Australian Football news and discussion.
Fiona
Team: Dockers
Been liked: 0

Talking Victorian footy

Post by Fiona »

Firstly, I thought we were talking footy? So far I've watched a lot of discussion on off-field insidents, speculation about who is signing where and what coach is getting the flick. Your banging on about people in the crowd saying inappropriate comments and debating what is and isn't racist, sexist etc. We're even talking about what is and isn't the SA police's job.

How about we talk about some of the great games that were played? How about we talk about some of the upcoming games? Some of the great players at the moment. Or even talk about what teams are doing well rather than banging on about the bottom 4 or 5.

And perhaps while your at it occassionly talk about the non vic teams.
vandyk
Rookie
Rookie
Team: hawthorn+ south sydney

Re: Talking Victorian footy

Post by vandyk »

you wont see a better game than the crows dockers game saturday night great wet weather footy
vandyk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vandyk »

yeah but the teams that have been smashed at least have shown improvement in some games and can see some light at the end of tunnel
vandyk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vandyk »

also something that is really annoying me is the adam goodes racism uproar i am a hawks supporter and was at that game and can tell you that the booing was not because of his heritage but for his playing for free kicks and sometimes his demeanor on the ground.Even though i do not partake in the booing and think these people should get over it nobody complains when lindsay thomas and joel selwood get booed.It isjust a media build up with no substance as was the goodes war dance which laughingly took up the front 4 pages of sundays heraldsun here in melbourne.Finally my opinion on goodsey you are a star and be proud of where you come from and keep pushing the boundaries
vandyk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vandyk »

sorry i missed it I uderstand how he feels the media has just assumed it was racial without actually asking why
vandyk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vandyk »

Good to see the hawks flexing their muscle need to finish top 2 eagles also looking good
vandyk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vandyk »

great win by tiges but can someone tell me how lakey and frawley can get reported for what they did and both acts resulted in goals the game now is becoming like netball and basically turning people off
vandyk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vandyk »

gotta love the ways the bullies are playing if they play a final at etihad they will be hard to beat
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Any thought on top 8 predictions for 2016? Mine are here.

Port
Eagles
Cats
Hawks
Top 4

Dogs
Swans
Tigers
North

GWS and Suns to miss but not by much
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
vandyk
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vandyk »

just letting you know that oztips site for footy tipping is closing down so cannot be used recommend footytips.com.au