Which comp is higher quality?

Discussion about grassroots football and regional footy leagues.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Which comp is higher quality?

Post by TLPG »

No I'm not because you are a liar. You changed your story again. You had swelling remember? Robinson can't have otherwise the glove wouldn't have fitted. Bet it was a hairline fracture he had, whereas you had a full break. Note also that the AFL trainers would have to have obeyed the instructions of the coach, which switches the blame also.

See? There's a factual response to every LIE you tell! So give it up, KE. You are the one who has been exposed. You have no idea.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 0

Post by NRLCrap1 »

It's amazing. Eliagh continues to squirm like a landed marlin and won't give it up and see when he's beat!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

[quote=""TLPG"]there is no way you (KE) would play any higher than Division 5...it's at that level and only that level that...breaking your wrist could possibly have happened... There's no way professional trainers like those in the NEAFL or even Premier Division would have allowed you to play on![/quote]

CARLTON warrior Mitch Robinson has been playing with a broken hand.

Robinson, 23, suffered the break in his right hand in the Round 12 loss to West Coast and has been playing through the pain since.

The hard-at-it midfielder has refused to become another injury statistic at Visy Park.

Robinson hurt himself in the second quarter of the Eagles game when playing in the midfield, but told coach Brett Ratten he would "do a job" for him in the forward line after having a glove fitted.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/afl ... 6422926243
[/quote]

:_<>

While he claims to know so much he knows so little about the goings on WITHIN club footy.

Good game ump! :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

That is not proof. That is supposition, King Eliagh. You are yet to provide the smoking gun that proves TLPG to be wrong. It is quite clear from the article that Brett Ratten over ruled the trainers. Now do tell us where he is coaching now? Take your time. We can wait.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Cracker? Open your eyes man :lol:

Seriously, the pair of you have not played footy, well I know LG hasn't and Cracker if you seriously believe only in a division 5 team would a player be able to finish a match whilst injured, then you've not played footy nor any other competitive sport in your life either.

I know the truth and beaussie saw it with his own eyes also ;)

Thus endeth the schooling. :)

Now can we get on with the discussion at hand. Can you guys prove anything re the quality of the comps and my statement re the Sydney comp being of higher quality? Or do you still want to look incredibly silly making rash statements about div 5 this div 5 that based on no knowledge?

So are we in agreement that the Sydney comp division for division is of a higher quality standard than the CAFL?

Right now it would be interesting as the community teams entering after I left would have clearly improved the CAFL.

xman wrote:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

I wish you'd do more things like that, Cracker! :D :D :D
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Cracker? Open your eyes man :lol:

Seriously, the pair of you have not played footy, well I know LG hasn't and Cracker if you seriously believe only in a division 5 team would a player be able to finish a match whilst injured, then you've not played footy nor any other competitive sport in your life either.

I know the truth and beaussie saw it with his own eyes also ;)

Thus endeth the schooling. :)
Fail on a massive level. You try to generalise to any injury, not just a break, in order to make a point and avoid the reality of matters! We know Beau saw you. That has never been denied. What's being denied is the level you played at! Oh and I HAVE played other competitive sport! I played indoor cricket and I also had a crack at basketball and cricket.
King-Eliagh wrote:
Now can we get on with the discussion at hand. Can you guys prove anything re the quality of the comps and my statement re the Sydney comp being of higher quality? Or do you still want to look incredibly silly making rash statements about div 5 this div 5 that based on no knowledge?

So are we in agreement that the Sydney comp division for division is of a higher quality standard than the CAFL?

Right now it would be interesting as the community teams entering after I left would have clearly improved the CAFL.
As it stands right now, premier division Sydney AFL would be on a par with CAFL seniors. Back ten years, the CAFL would have wiped the floor with the Sydney AFL.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nup I'm not trying to generalise at all. It's well known professional sports people have played on with broken jaws, ribs, after concussion and with many many other serious injuries. Fact of the matter is adrenalin is a wonderful thing and there's many different variants of particular injuries. You even mentioned it earlier LG, one can have a hairline fracture and play on.

Assuming you know what division a player plays in on the assumption they played on with a broken wrist is showing the height of arrogance within you champ.

Keep at it if you like. You're just looking awfully silly in front of me right now :lol:

As it stood 7 years ago id played in both comps and know damn well which was the higher quality comp back then. I was there LG you and cracker seem to have nothing to go by but your own, inexperienced opinion. Can you find any other data which supports your claim? I mean as an outsider looking in on this discussion I know who I'd be listening to....the guy who was there.

:>::

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

You were not there in the Alice. That is the real truth, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise. Adrenalin is a BAD thing when it comes to broken bones - and I mean properly broken ones and not hairline fractures! You do not have the experience that you claim. I will only admit to Divsion 5, or maybe Division 4 at the highest in Sydney. Nowhere else. Your lack of knowledge of the game is the irrevocable proof of this combined with your contempt for the game as a whole.

And that is the end of the matter.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

No that's not true at all LG. Why the admin of this site is an eyewitness to me being there and has said as such. Now why on earth would he just make this up? Do you have anyone who knows me personally that can vouch for your assumption LG? If you don't im afraid you're kinda looking a bit silly again... :^o [-X

Nup I've played well above div 4 my friend ;) I've played div 2 :D

On the contrary I've quite clearly shown you up on knowledge of the game in here. Fancy thinking people don't play on with broken hands in anything but division 5 :lol:

I've even provided a link showing it occurring alllllllls the way up at the AFL level. :lol:

Comon now LG lets get properly on topic, you're just looking absurd now.

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

I really must have this board checked for bugs.......
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Try an exterminator, TLPG! :P
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Cracker wrote:
Quite right, TLPG. There was no Division 2 in the CAFL when I was there from 2006 to 2010 and I'll take your word for it on the 2012 commencement. There is certainly one now.
Hey LG, this guy called it division two too!

:_<> :(/ :_<>

Though the fool is probably still incorrect in stating there definitely wasn't one there between 06-10. I've already provided a link highlighting there was ;)

But on his calling it div 2 we surely can state he has very little football knowledge, if any right TLPG?

Or could that actually be you TLPG? :lol:

All over you mate. If you stop making shit up I'll stop exposing you. Hows that sound?

xman wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

I did no such thing, King Eliagh. From 2006 to 2010 when I was living in Alice Springs and watched football at Traeger Park, there was NO Division 2. Division 2 of a competition consists of teams completely different to Division 1. There was a reserve grade. The Division 2 that I was referring to was the one TLPG was talking about that he stated began in 2012.

Kindly moderate your language when you speak to me. You are behaving like a petulant 15 year old boy. Kindly act your age.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ah right on. Now I get the difference between div two and reserves. Thanks cracker. :D

I guess, by your limited understanding, this must mean I never played :roll:

There is simply no valid ground upon which such an assumption can be made so please, do yourselves a favour and please moderate your assumptions. They are assumptions that only a petulant child could ever make and thus until they are moderated you and TLPG deserve to be treated as such.

:>::

xman wrote: