Pratt's Pledge to Alice Springs Indigenous Team

Discussion about grassroots football and regional footy leagues.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Where's his criminal record, Reaper? :roll:
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

He is a do-gooder trying to exploit Indigenous issues for his own gain.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

He's not convicted yet, Reaper! Choke on THAT! Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

One thing is certain, don't expect to see this Indigenous Team happen if this crim is involved! Another white do-gooder talking a load of crap to the Indigenous people of this country! So typical of these convict descendants!
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

Hope you've got plenty of money to defend a defamation lawsuit if he;s found innocent, Grim!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Harold Nayda
Team:

Post by Harold Nayda »

Hi all thanks for carrying on with this Dream Team to Adelaide I feel that I may not see it come to fruition but my two lads sitting bside me Dion and Robert will make it to The SANFL one day and make me proud as they do now well it is nearing the weekend and I have just a short time left, but one day you will all see these two Dion Neil and Robert Lechlietner play for the dream team I have repeated but never mind please support these young Aboriginal Players to go down and play the sports they want without all the shit they put up with Come On You Mob give us support your friend and mine Harold in the Centre. :cool: :roll: :?: :idea: =D> #-o :o
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Which club are you boys playing for now in Alice Springs?
Harold Nayda
Team:

Post by Harold Nayda »

Well Greetings Fellow AFL Talk Back, we just had another great weekend of AFL yes the Santa Teresa Team were in full form to match the Westies who were better on the day, but never mind young Selwayn Anderson played an excellent game as too his younger brother Blair Anderson, but believe me there is just another young man coming up in the ranks for the Central Australian Sides and quite an excitement was that this young man his Father also played in the same team, and I was sure that he was going to be our next Medalist but low and behold guess what he got the red card because he touched one of the Westies Players, never mind there is a next Year and I feel that if he can behave he can win the Medal next year. Well there is a chance for an Alice Springs Team to go to Darwin again and show the AFL the Berrimah Line can be rubbed out at the end of our season to exhibit our Skills to Australia and go agin to the MCG. Becaus e those that went to Darwin in the First place some of those that were chosen to go did not end up at the MCG because of Politics, as the likes of Bevan Neil who played the best game but missed out on going because mateship came also into the selection thats all Harold from the Centre :( :lol: :cry: :evil: :twisted:
Harold Nayda
Team:

Post by Harold Nayda »

My boys play for Santa Teresa which is a 120 Klm from Alice Springs for our Community Sides and also for Town Alice there is a mixture, as Sellwayn for Santa Teresa, Blair the same Peter McCormack and Bradley McCormack for Central Anmatjere about 140 Klms up the North Stuart Highway the same as Kenny Morton, Bradley Turner for Souths Sporting Club,and does any one know of a Indigenous Sports College down in Adelaide that takes kids for Boarding from Alice Springs as I have a couple of young people interested in going to Adelaide if there is such a College it would help a great lot for me to find out thanks. Bye the way there are more young here who feel like trying another school than the one they are going to thanks, please help and let me know for next year Thanks Harold.TLPG might know Thanks please reply soon =D> =P~ :roll:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

I'm not from Adelaide, Harold, so I'm afraid I don't know.

Hey how is the combined competition going in general? Is it working as intended?
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Harold Nayda
Team:

Post by Harold Nayda »

TLPG the Competion here in the Alice is going well, especially with the Santa Teresa Young Men playing, and they are on top of the ladder, but with many other players trying to take out my Selwayn on the day, they have broken his nose once but he came up and silly billy went back onto the Oval straight after with no Medical to check him out and then went straight back to Santa Teresa which I hope he went to the Medical to have it attended to, but each week they keep trying to injure him but again the Umpires stand very close to him as I have Photographs to prove and they do nothing about it and allows play to go on, this happens to a lot of good players who have to put up with this type of play which is unnecessary as you may well know. Any way I complain about the Central Games but no one listens , and I do not think the AFL registers what we write about never mind at least our young get to play their Football I will be back later to reply if need as I have work to attend to Harold :roll: :lol: :o :D
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

I'm a little confused, Harold. Santa Teresa? Unless you mean Santa Teresa provides most of the playing list with Pioneers (who share top spot with West Alice at the moment). The top community club is Ltyente Apurte in third spot.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Harold Nayda
Team:

Post by Harold Nayda »

Greetings young and old it is time again to harp on the Centre and bring you up to Date, well I am going back into the Surgeon room soon 11/11/08 note the date eh! not realising myself but what do you think of the date, we all remember but could not do a thing for the victims it was a sad day. Back to AFL I wonder if anyone read the article about young Mr Bray from the Centre who has been badly treated from the AFL and should be ashamed of themselves, this young man did not deserve one bit of what they did, this is why I am holding back for Selawyn from accepting any negotiations for his life and career out there. Imagine the shame on the League Team that put him only a young fellow, but still if I were Russell Bray and they did this to my child I too would be upset, but this does not answer the League responsbility to our young Footballers out there. How could they not be holding their heads in shame, after all the Family has done for the AFL here in the Centre and for Pioneer Football Club, my sadness goes to the young fellow, but also to his parents and family "SHAME" on the AFL and the AFL in the Centre, where is your protection for him and others, no wonder our people hesitate in sending the young down to the AFL League, I feel really let down with them in allowing this to happen. Bye the way has anyone know the results of the Thunder Side yet and are they coming along good or not in representing the NT, young Mr Anderson should be proud of his achievements up to now, and do not worry about missing out on selection you are good enough to represent US in the NT anyway good luck all and I mwill hear from you all soon, PS Santa Teresa is going great guns and will be ready for the Umpires Carnival in Darwin soon Cheers Harold. :twisted: :?: :?: :| :lol: :D
Harold Nayda
Team:

Post by Harold Nayda »

Well hello everyone around the Gloe of Australia, I am just pointing out that Mr Pratt might think of purchasing the Melanka Building here in Alice to help prop up the Team he has dreamt of, and we could run it as a back packers, come Disco one of the best in the Alice as it is very close to the centre of town and I reckon that he would get his money back over a period of time, I do not think that he would be too worried about Visy As he was not really to blame if you read the articles and court cases files and he has removed certain people of the Company anyway, give the man a go, in providing help to the needy and not the Greedy eh! well think this may be the opportunity for him to forge ahead with around $20 to $30 million to get it going and once he has done this the people of Alice Springs will support a team from here and I hope he does not use the Advisors from here and get a fresh lot of people to run and advise him Thanks Harold. =D> :D :o :oops: