Casey Donovan

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Yamirra19 »

Ok lisaj I am shocked that you can be like this and I dont like what you wrote at all no Casey is addressing her problem there is no need to be so nasty Wills is just a wanker and a bully stop defending idiots and I have lost some respect for you and your opinion there is ways of saying things without the nasty negative crap in it if you cant post it without that then you are bagging and bullying IMO
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

Casey went through depression at school through bullying etc thats when she gained the weight and the bullying got worse dont justify your negative opiion you have no idea about Casey's life you as making assumptions actually Casey does have an actual medical condition that didnt help her condition but she is trying to overcome this as well.

Stop your bullying Willis no brain 21 you have no clue
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

Yamirra19 wrote:
Ok lisaj I am shocked that you can be like this and I dont like what you wrote at all no Casey is addressing her problem there is no need to be so nasty Wills is just a wanker and a bully stop defending idiots and I have lost some respect for you and your opinion there is ways of saying things without the nasty negative crap in it if you cant post it without that then you are bagging and bullying IMO
I don't believe Im being nasty. Im just pointing out a fact. Im sorry if you don't like it, but its not being nasty, its pointing out a fact.

Casey has a weight issue, like most teenagers her age, most kids younger than her as well..Yes, Casey is addressing her weight issue now, she's on Week 2 of the Guy Leech program, I read the Woman's Day online article, and its a start, but she needs to be consistent with it.

Juvenile diabetes and type 2 diabetes is a major societial issue and one that needs to be addressed early so that kids and young people don't end up with heart disease, liver disease and end up dying before the age of 40. And being an Aboriginal person, Casey all ready has the odds stacked up against her.

Im not going to defend her, I don't have to, fact is, if she didn't do anything about her weight, she would eventually die of weight related diseases...and if your not able to see that, thats your issue not mine.

I have a medical condition that makes it harder for me to lose weight, but I don't use that as an excuse not to lose weight, it makes me more determined to lose the weight and not get diabetes and other weight related illnesses...
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Yamirra19 wrote:
Stop your bullying Willis no brain 21 you have no clue
Once again - bite me.
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

yikes gee this thread got ugly...... and am appalled at how ugly some people behave in judging others ... We have established that Casey is obese ... but how bout good on her for giving it a go to lose weight and changing her lifestyle along with her family and friends who are also supporting her thru this ... but it is not easy under public scrutiny ... ALl I can say is you go sister and everyone else can blow out their !@#$^ :x
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

yeenar69 wrote:
... but how bout good on her for giving it a go to lose weight and changing her lifestyle along with her family and friends who are also supporting her thru this ... but it is not easy under public scrutiny ... ALl I can say is you go sister...
Well said. Go Casey.
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

LisaJ wrote:
Yamirra19 wrote:
I don't believe Im being nasty. Im just pointing out a fact. Im sorry if you don't like it, but its not being nasty, its pointing out a fact.

Casey has a weight issue, like most teenagers her age, most kids younger than her as well..Yes, Casey is addressing her weight issue now, she's on Week 2 of the Guy Leech program, I read the Woman's Day online article, and its a start, but she needs to be consistent with it.

Juvenile diabetes and type 2 diabetes is a major societial issue and one that needs to be addressed early so that kids and young people don't end up with heart disease, liver disease and end up dying before the age of 40. And being an Aboriginal person, Casey all ready has the odds stacked up against her.

Im not going to defend her, I don't have to, fact is, if she didn't do anything about her weight, she would eventually die of weight related diseases...and if your not able to see that, thats your issue not mine.

I have a medical condition that makes it harder for me to lose weight, but I don't use that as an excuse not to lose weight, it makes me more determined to lose the weight and not get diabetes and other weight related illnesses...
she has been on this diet for quite a few months and has lost over 10 kilo's not two weeks the story of Today Tonight and New Idea were over a month ago and they did this after she was on the program for awhile.

Casey's family and her best friends mother are doing this with her and she has a great support network I think Lisaj there are ways you can say things without being negative and the negativity pissess me off real bad.

I should of lost more weight than I have I have been through hell these past five weeks and I eat when I am upset its not bloody easy I am just glad I have not gained weight in the process of all of this.

Casey is trying to deal with her issues she has not had an easy time of it so why be negative I know what its like and If I read some of these comments that have been made here and they were about me I would be pretty upset brings in the negative thoughts and the I wish I was dead mantality thats why people eat when upset I know I do that take my mind of the really negative crap
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

Casey's diet and yours are two separate matters but good on the pair of you ...

my new mantra now is I must walk around the soccer field while my son trains :P
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

A bunch of us have been walking the 5 km trail at uni..which is good..

And Yamirra, you may have seen what I said in a negative light, not my issue, its still a fact..
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

Its negative and hurtful and I am suprised you can be so nasty
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

I dont think that was what was intended but we all see things differently and well keep up the excercise girls
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

Yamirra19 wrote:
Its negative and hurtful and I am suprised you can be so nasty
Again, your issue, not mine.