State Of Origin 1!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: State Of Origin 1!

Post by pussycat »

Game one of the @NRL State of Origin averaged 55k unique live-streams and totaled 6.6 million minutes of streaming, making it @9NowAU's "biggest ever live streaming event" - on top of a national average broadcast audience of 3.456 million

https://twitter.com/hashtag/sportsbizAU?src=hash
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:30 pm
I agree on the intensity>> NSW didn't show enough, I expect this to double at home in Sydney>>

yes great effort from the Mexicans

87,122 crowd

366K Metro (regional figures unknown in Victoria)

(that 87,122 crowd will be more than GWS will pull all season lol
given most people were dressed either maroon or blue I dare say not that many were locals. Maybe they were new locals anyway. I cant imagine many Victorians supporting either state
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Just lol
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:30 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:30 pm
I agree on the intensity>> NSW didn't show enough, I expect this to double at home in Sydney>>

yes great effort from the Mexicans

87,122 crowd

366K Metro (regional figures unknown in Victoria)

(that 87,122 crowd will be more than GWS will pull all season lol
given most people were dressed either maroon or blue I dare say not that many were locals. Maybe they were new locals anyway. I cant imagine many Victorians supporting either state
Nice effort but perhaps just a little less than half right nlol. I think Victorians, as they share a border with NSW, HAVE A STRONG CONNECTION with the NSW BLUES. I think because we are so close, the Victorian’s are naturally well aware of the better climate, the fantastic beaches and national parks, the increased economic opportunities and improved education opportunities as well as the opportunity to see more big international events if they were somehow able to find a way north into nsw country (tho it’s prob best if we built a wall to keep em out). They’re also aware the nations policies are discussed and formed north of the border. So....given all this amazeballs opportunity, and intelligence just north of the border, I think thousands upon thousands upon thousands of the sun deprived undernourished beanpole victorian afl supporters were out in force or huddled close together (for warmth) round their cheapo television sets supporting the more muscular better fed and nourished men of NSW last night. It was great to see those with less opportunity there in such numbers supporting our more ‘well off’ state against those filthy cane toads. =D =D =D

:)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?