Home invasion at Jimmy “golden boy” hirds place

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Home invasion at Jimmy “golden boy” hirds place

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear
He's going full re###d
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:46 pm
Oh dear
He's going full re###d
Im approaching RL fan levels
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:42 pm
Terry wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:17 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:05 pm
Of course he's guilty! He completely staged the whole thing. I wouldnt be surprised if he had a hit out on his wife and kids, just so he can protect his image and illegal drugs
No one said he staged it pal. We're saying his reactions after the break in are a tad odd. Some have raised the possibility he may have been like Thompson & mixing with the wrong crowd who have taken some revenge on him for some reason.

There may be nothing in it but who would have guessed Thompson would be involved in drug trafficing???? With these blokes it's been proven anything can happen.
oh yeah, totally. Filthy Hird and his drug trafficking. Cant wait until he's in jail, or better still, the electric chair
Errrmm did this chump miss the news flash? Ol golden boy was a key figure in Australia's worst ever drug cheating scandal.

:lol:

He's already been found guilty once, so gents our concerns are very valid, very valid indeed. Ol 'let's inject pigs brains' hird should be watched closely. Drama such as what apparently occurred is normally very disconcerting to anyone. Hird spoke as though he knew it was coming.

Something stinks....real bad

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Boy from Dandenong arrested and charged over James Hird home invasion
https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 4zhj6.html
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thanks nlol, this is very helpful info. Heavy criminals often 'bring up' young ones to do dirty work and earn their stripes so to speak. The kid will always get off lightly but a serious lesson has been dealt.

Again I must repeat, hird appeared very wierd about the whole affair. His words just don't seeem legit ...

"
We were all upstairs sleeping, it was a bit scary,"
Notice hird suggests it was "a bit scary" while explaining they were all upstairs sleeping at the time... :-k the disjointed timing of his sentence and his relaxed state as he spoke this is a dead give away that something's amiss
My son woke up and saw the door open and closed it, it’s all good – no one is hurt.
so it was only apparently the son who woke up
We just have to find our car.”
this is where it gets even weirder...'just'! Seriously, You had some dude break enter and traipse around in your house stealing shit and then taking off with the car and alls you care about is to. "find our car"?? Errrm I'd be concerned to find about who the fukk it was who decided to break and enter.

"
Not ideal ... but luckily no one was hurt."
Not ideal :lol: who the fukk says this shit after a serious home invasion while you the wife and kids were in the house! I mean comon. And if you listen to the audio horde speaking in tones he would discuss a training session with reporters.

There's something really weird going on guys, Mark my words.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?