2018 NRL Grand Final Tickets on Sale

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

2018 NRL Grand Final Tickets on Sale

Post by Beaussie »

Yep, heard an ad on the radio yesterday. Can you believe it? Round 6 and NRL Grand Final tickets already up for sale.

You can’t help but think the NRL must be very anxious about selling all the tickets to start the sale so so early in the season. Seems desperate.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: 2018 NRL Grand Final Tickets on Sale

Post by Terry »

Yep. Can you believe it?? The fumbling league has had such a disastrous year Beatup post's about NRL GF tickets going on sale as somehow being a negative. Desperate or what pal????? Who give a toss???? Oh yeah.....fumbling zealots trying to deflect from a horrendous year that's who lolololololol. If that's all ya got ya may well head off to the jungle with the rest of ya mates.

And for a little recap: The AFLW comp fell off a cliff. The X freak show was laughed outta town. The first 2 rounds of fumbling had falling TV ratings. And the coup de grace - R3 Fox ratings were down 36%......yep more than a 1/3 of viewers dropped off.......and Metro was down 10+%. Last round had over 1.1M less viewers than last years. CRISIS!!!!! And yes I know the Comm games are on but the good 'ol girl RL didn't dip anything like the fumbling game.

Where's Gilligan??????? Maybe taking a rest in the jungle as well.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:45 am
Yep. Can you believe it?? The fumbling league has had such a disastrous year Beatup post's about NRL GF tickets going on sale as somehow being a negative. Desperate or what pal????? Who give a toss???? Oh yeah.....fumbling zealots trying to deflect from a horrendous year that's who lolololololol. If that's all ya got ya may well head off to the jungle with the rest of ya mates.
could you be a bigger hypocrite?????

You post negative news about the AFL regularly, but the moment someone else does it you call them zealots, and 'who cares'
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Pal.......focus. Trying to make a negative out of GF tickets going on sale is petty, pointless & useless. It's a nothing. But it does show the ridiculous & laughable lengths you fumblers will go to.

And any comment on the AFL's disastrous ratings this year? Now there's an issue to get ya teeth into lolololololol!!!!!!!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

I think the NRL likes to build up the event>>

I think the best scenario would for the NRL to build up to it>> after SOO has finished.

many supporters end up buying tickets>> and as it gets close realize there team I no chance
or will not make G.F and end up selling them back.

to supporters whos team will make it..

I think the NRL does them self no favours here.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

They do it every year .
& usually Bea starts a thread .

Giving a fan of any team a chance to buy a ticket early is apparently a negative .
As said if their team doesn't make it..they re sell it .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

And for a little recap: The AFLW comp fell off a cliff. The X freak show was laughed outta town. The first 2 rounds of fumbling had falling TV ratings. And the coup de grace - R3 Fox ratings were down 36%......yep more than a 1/3 of viewers dropped off.......and Metro was down 10+%. Last round had over 1.1M less viewers than last years. CRISIS!!!!! And yes I know the Comm games are on but the good 'ol girl RL didn't dip anything like the fumbling game.

R3 was against the commonwealth games

Ratings vary from round to round and will balance out over the season. If there was a genuine drop in popularity we would see it in declinig membership and crowds. Has that happened Terry?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:49 am
Giving a fan of any team a chance to buy a ticket early is apparently a negative .
As said if their team doesn't make it..they re sell it .
Nah, like I said just appears desperate from NRL HQ. Usually tickets go on sale in July. Understandable I guess though when you consider last years NRL Grand Final did not sellout and thousands of freebies were required to be given out to make ANZ Stadium look close to full. :oops:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:25 am

R3 was against the commonwealth games

Ratings vary from round to round and will balance out over the season. If there was a genuine drop in popularity we would see it in declinig membership and crowds. Has that happened Terry?
No pal......all good......nothing to see here ......move on lololololololololol. Just pointing out the little fact you dropped 1.1M viewers in R3 compared to last year. Seems like a significant figure to me but gee willikers let's just ignore it & deflect to cwowds & mwemberships. Happy pal lolololololololol???????
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

No issue given our network is also the same network showing a once in 4 year event which goes for 2 weeks
phil
Team: Melbourne demons
Been liked: 0

Post by phil »

Are they selling them, or giving them away?
The rl people have been in habit of giving away seats (in large blocks) to try and fill their unsold finals games in the last days leading up to the game.
now it appears they’ve changed tactics and they’re giving them away much earlier...
Just watch the ebay and on line sales, off loading these tickets at finals time, at, well, give away prices
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

What a joke!
And a sorry state of affairs.
To be frank, they could've put them on sale last decade and still not fill a stadium.
They certainly won't need a nearby oval to host 17000 odd that missed out on a ticket.

AFL gf tickets are near on impossible to score.
NRlilL gf tickets are given away on the day.

Maybe the NRlilL will sell off 1000's of the better seats to advertiser's banners as they already do.
At least the seats will be filled with paying "patrons"

"Say no to free loaders"

:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/