The victoreeeean Edyoukatchon sistem

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: The victoreeeean Edyoukatchon sistem

Post by pussycat »

I think your a hypocrite and a cherry picking But, But merchant.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:49 pm
I think your a hypocrite and a cherry picking But, But merchant.
feel free to highlight my spelling mistakes, excluding obvious typos, which I never pick on.

It's 'you're' too :roll:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

SportCapital wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:28 am
pussycat wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:58 am
It was a joke post making fun of your Victoreeans Edycation Sistem. The fact that you Vics's were to thick to pick up on that says a lot. And only being able to pick up on one spelling mistake in that sentence , the one that has you Vic's are creaming yourselves about only highlights that your state government needs to be spending more on your Victoreeen education system and less on the MCG. :rofl:
I'm now 100% convinced that Puss is a Collingwood cheer squad member and not telling us.
Admit it Puss!
How else does one explain the continued butchering of the English language?
Not just the spelling and grammar but the simple construction of a sentence without befuddlement.
I'm a life long Collington fan

I have an administrative role teaching the players basic English. Reeding and ritting, things like that. I will be doing some celebrating tonite if they get up.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys