Vicderpian/AFL journos...what drugs are they on???

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Vicderpian/AFl journos...what drugs are they on???

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:25 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:23 pm
Swans4ever wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Im sure you understand.
Actually, no, I didn’t. You quoted my post but didn’t respond to anything my post stated. It was very poor and would have had more effect if it had been written in a foreign language.

Thank you and do, please, pickup ur game swines. Ur deflection is a waste of time, just try and address what was actually said next time, k? ;) :thumbleft:
It did, im not and you do.
You’re not what? I do what?

Speak English please :lol:

And your post in question didn’t address my post. It started by stating Tonga’s main sport is rugby union as a response to me stating Tonga embraced rugby league. Two completely different matters, a poorly guised deflection which would have been better off written in a foreign language.

:wink:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

You made your comment directly in response to my comments, whether they embrace RL or not wasnt relevant to what I stated. But are they embracing RL as opposed to competing internationally for a very small nation. I still think if you lined up RL with RU in those two countries it would be RU everytime. Thats not embracing a sport.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:09 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Get a seeing eye dog it might help
You say you can't see it
I pointed out the headline to another fumbler .
He dismissed it as click bait .
I don't care

He clearly says
BEATING RL PLAYERS AT THEIR OWN GAME

Glad I could help .
nowhere in the article does it say what youve claimed. Yes, the heading is misleading, which is hardly uncommon, but the actual article never says what you claimed. Get help, your comprehension skill are diabolical
I think the medical term is a paranoid delusional condition witth narcacistic traits.
Bhaaa
here we go
The amateur medical expert

Well 2 can do that .
Sgt Strawman is a proven compulsive liar
Who continually makes Strawman arguments then has issues when aasked to prove these arguments.
His compulsive lying problem extends to lying about being in the military.

He has massive anger issues when confronted about this & wants to actually meet people & fight
Get in the ring
Get in the ring .
In reality most of this occurs due to his inability to accept that someone smarter has caught him out .
& it begins an endless cycle of
Lie
Deflect
Start posting amateur medical diagnosis
Threaten to leave
Actually run away for a few months
Then come back to start it all again .

See sarge
2 people can make amateur medical opinions
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:08 pm

nowhere in the article does it say what youve claimed. Yes, the heading is misleading, which is hardly uncommon, but the actual article never says what you claimed. Get help, your comprehension skill are diabolical
I think the medical term is a paranoid delusional condition witth narcacistic traits.
Bhaaa
here we go

Well 2 can do that .
Who continually makes Strawman arguments then has issues when aasked to prove these arguments.

He has massive anger issues when confronted about this & wants to actually meet people & fight
Get in the ring
Get in the ring .
In reality most of this occurs due to his inability to accept that someone smarter has caught him out .
Lie
Deflect
Threaten to leave

See sarge
Hahaha yeah and you know who I am and what ive done????? Looks like my amature diagnosis hit a bit close to the bulls eye with that paranoid rant. Hahaha your a loon!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:06 pm
You made your comment directly in response to my comments, whether they embrace RL or not wasnt relevant to what I stated. But are they embracing RL as opposed to competing internationally for a very small nation. I still think if you lined up RL with RU in those two countries it would be RU everytime. Thats not embracing a sport.
Ffs the debate was about rugby league vis a vis afl internationally. If a nation embraces it that means you got support. Afl got nuttin there so ur talking shit as usual.

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Bhaaa
here we go

Well 2 can do that .

Get in the ring
Get in the ring .
Lie
Deflect
Threaten to leave

See sarge
Hahaha yeah and you know who I am and what ive done????? Looks like my amature diagnosis hit a bit close to the bulls eye with that paranoid rant. Hahaha your a loon!
All I know is
A..you were caught lying about being in the military.....yes I am
..no I'm not
Yes I'm
Never said I was
But I really am .

B.Then there was your boast of ..if you only knew who I am .
Oh my that was great for a giggle .

& the rest is on this forum for all to see
The wanting to fight.
The Strawman arguments .

You are in massive denial about your mental issues
Seek help .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Bhaaa
here we go

Well 2 can do that .

Get in the ring
Get in the ring .
Lie
Deflect
Threaten to leave

See sarge
:(/

Being the man swines aka sarge aka swans4eva was willing to get into the ring with and get his lights switched off by I gotta say.... this summary is on point! On point as can be! :lol:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Now stick to the topic sarge
What drugs are these blokes on
:(/ :(/ :(/

Here's another afl journo nutter
Writing garbage about how great afl players are .
Lol

These articles reek of jealousy about other sports

EXCUSE us while we’re blasphemous for one day. Just one, we promise.

With the first match of the Brazil World Cup kicking off later tonight, it’s been hard not to catch soccer fever — even for the AFL-mad SuperFooty team.

If you’re an AFL fan, don’t you feel just a little jealous that the best players from our sport can’t showcase their skills to the rest of the world?

Well, here’s our figurative chance.

We’ve selected an AFL World Cup team — in positions — to compete in Brazil.

It’s a strong, highly-skilled line-up that even features a few footy stars that were soccer guns during their junior years.

We’ve selected the team with the view of using the popular 4-2-3-1 formation, which is a midfield-focused setup. It comprises of four backs, five midfielders and a sole striker.

This AFL side oozes midfield talent, hence why we have chosen this formation to showcase our skills.

Yet we are just as solid down back and very dangerous up front.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/the...-1226951592702

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I mean which other codes journos get published with such Trollop? :lol:

Look I'll put my hand up here and be a man and admit I've done fairly similar. Yes, I've actually thought and half published on here a team of rugby league players that could've gone ok against gws four years ago.

But! And that's a big BUT. I was basing my team on the facts that rugby league players have beaten afl players at every physical challenge where they've gone up against each other i.e. Rexona challenge etc. And also on the fact gws were a team of pimply nosed try yards who everyone was smashing.

Basically I was probably correct in my assertions. And since then, as I also asserted, gws have become competitive not because the team of pimply nosed skinny kids has gelled, but because the afl has pumped bountiful $$$ and gws have traded the shit out of their team to get players with actual experience.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I mean big Gordy Tallis wouldve run through the biggest of the afl bumpkins to run on the paddock. With a bit of kicking training big Gordy would've made plugger Lockett look like a teenager.

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:37 pm
Ffs the debate was about rugby league vis a vis afl internationally. If a nation embraces it that means you got support. Afl got nuttin there so ur talking shit as usual.
What the F drugs you smokin I made no claim the AFL has been embraced by either country - what I am disputing is your claim. Whether the whole of Fiji or Tonga has embraced RL is up for debate again I dare say many in both have no interest in RL as RU is their passion.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Bhaaa
here we go

Well 2 can do that .

Get in the ring
Get in the ring .
Lie
Deflect
Threaten to leave

See sarge

Being the man swines aka sarge aka swans4eva was willing to get into the ring with and get his lights switched off by I gotta say.... this summary is on point! On point as can be! :lol:
Considering you didnt have the balls to go thru with it we know whos lights would have been put out and it aint mine, yah girls blouse!
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm
I mean big Gordy Tallis wouldve run through the biggest of the afl bumpkins to run on the paddock. With a bit of kicking training big Gordy would've made plugger Lockett look like a teenager.
Hahaha your very funny.....Gordan Tallis is incapable of running let alone catching an AFL player!
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

That article posted by Leeroy (?) said that since the world cup Rugby league has become the most popular code in Tonga. In PNG it there national sport. although I admit RU is the main code in most of these places rugby league does have a presence there and its a strong one, unlike the AFL which doesn't have one at all.

If it wasn't for the Shanghai Sharks The care factor for AFL would be lower than there X factor.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:04 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:37 pm
What the F drugs you smokin I made no claim the AFL has been embraced by either country - what I am disputing is your claim. Whether the whole of Fiji or Tonga has embraced RL is up for debate again I dare say many in both have no interest in RL as RU is their passion.
Spam alert.

I would appreciate you citing where I claimed "the whole of tonga embraced rugby league"

Your full of shit bro, stop spamming the boards.

xman wrote: